33

"Daddy, I wan' milkies!" Jimin complained while he hooked his small fingers inside Yoongi's jeans.

Yoongi quickly prevented his hands from going any further by holding onto them and giving Jimin the look, which made him pout as he knew that Yoongi wanted him to stop.

"We talked about this in the car baby. You only get milkies if you tell daddy why you woke up crying."

Jimin looked down at his hands and begun to play with his oversized sky blue sweater. Yoongi lifted his head with his hand but Jimin turned in the opposite direction, nor wanting to tell Yoongi what he dreamt about.

He dreamt of the abuse he went through with his parents which started when he was four years of age. He hadn't known any better, but was fascinated by the makeup inside his mother's room so like any curious child would do, he tried it out. He ran down the stairs to show his parents only to be greeted with a fist to his small face from his father and a slap that scratched his cheek, leaving a faint scar from his mother.

"D-daddy..." Jimin turned around to face his boyfriend, eyes watering at his memories of growing up with conservative parents.

"Baby boy, come here." Yoongi cooed.

Yoongi opened his arms up to almost be knocked flying by Jimin who ran into his arms, sobbing. Jimin cried even when his eyes stung, because for some reason he thought that the more he cried, the quicker he would forget the abuse but no matter how many times he cried it never worked. But he was still a strong believer.

He eventually calmed down when Yoongi lifted him up, and rubbed circles on his back which soothed him.

"Kitten, did you have that dream again?"

Jimin only nodded against Yoongi, being too afraid that if he talked, his tears would flow down his chubby cheeks shamelessly.

"You've never cried this much when you've had that dream before though. Tell me everything, kitten. I need to know otherwise I can't help you and you know that's all daddy wants to do." Yoongi whispered to the little.

He knew that his words would convince him to speak, but it would be slightly incoherent as the more tears he shed, the lower his regression age was.

"I-I dreamed of daddy and d-daddy hurt me like 'mma and 'ppa. I cried so much but daddy d-didn't listen."

Yoongi's heart shattered after Jimin told him. He would never hurt Jimin intentionally like his parents did because loved Jimin for who he is, unlike his parents. He loves and cares for Jimin more than his own life and if he could, Yoongi would give his kitten the universe, wrapped up in his unconditional love for him.

He trudged up the stairs as he held Jimin and walked to their shared bedroom. He lay down on the bed and Jimin wriggled around so he ended up laying on Yoongi's chest. His knee accidently grinded against his crotch making his jeans tight around the area.

"Jiminie baby, what should daddy do?" Yoongi asked as he gently stroked Jimin's blonde dyed hair.

"M-milkies." Jimin spoke firmly, looking up at Yoongi with innocent eyes.

"Go ahead, kitten."

Jimin shuffled down Yoongi's body, laying in between his legs. He unbuckled his belt, undid his trousers then pulled them down leaving him in his boxers. Jimin ran his hand over Yoongi's hard on causing him to groan out of pleasure.

He then pulled his boxers down as well, his dick springing out standing tall and proud. The little wrapped his small hand around the base then pumped Yoongi's length eyeing his hyung's reaction to his touch.

"Min-ah." Yoongi moaned out, gripped the bedsheets.

It wasn't long before the younger put his hit mouth on the tip of Yoongi's dick. His tongue swirled around the hole, teasing his hyung which he wasn't aware of at the moment. He treated Yoongi's dick as he did his pacifiers.

"S-stop te-"

Before Yoongi could even finish his sentence Jimin took all of him into his mouth, the tip hitting the back of his throat. The vibration of Jimin moaning while his dick was in his mouth sent him to the heavens and back. His moans became louder as Jimin's head bobbed up and down, hand pumping his shaft while his free hand was massaging his balls relieving him off his stress while pleasuring his boyfriend.

Yoongi's hand slithered up Jimin's thick thighs before squeezing his ass making him jump from the sudden contact he should be familiar with.

"Oh baby, you're so good at pleasing daddy." Yoongi breathed out.

Yoongi's hand became tangled in Jimin's messy hair as he tightened his hold on his hair, tugging at it but not too rough. Jimin moaned but it was muffled by his mouth being preoccupied by Yoongi.

Jimin slid his mouth off Yoongi's dick leaving it cold and exposed while rock hard.

"W-what's the matter kitten?"

"Wan' daddy to know I love him, an' Yoonie." Jimin spoke while smiling up at Yoongi making him grin, especially when he called his dick Yoonie.

Jimin had a slight obsession with naming different objects, and one day he decided to start calling Yoongi's dick Yoonie and ever since then, he had.

Jimin's bright smile could brighten the darkest of times. He smiled like there hadn't been a day in his life where he was unhappy— the fact that Jimin was able to smile so bright even after the trauma he'd experienced as a child filled Yoongi with hope.

Jimin quickly carried on bobbing his head up and down Yoongi's dick while pumping him leading up to Yoongi releasing his hit cum into Jimin's mouth, as Jimin liked to call it, milkies. He removed his mouth from Yoongi's softening dick.

The little swallowed Yoongi's cum without a problem, sucking his fingers clean of the fluid he loved so much. Yoongi wiped his mouth clean of his cum surrounding his plump, pink lips with his thumb.

"You did so well, kitten."

"Thank you dada."

With a short exchange of words between the two, Jimin shuffled back up to lay his head on Yoongi's chest, after pulling his trousers and boxers up. The two fell asleep peacefully holding one another.

________

i sprinkled a little yoonmin in because they're cute, i can do that and i missed them

also

expect from the next chapter kiddies

edit: i just re-read that and how the fuck did i get so good at writing smut??? i can write smut better than a 12 mark question???