40

"Why is my boyfriend wearing an oversized shirt?"

Since the morning when Jungkook went with his Appa, he decided to spend some quality time with Kiyeon. The two went around their hometown and visited places they hadn't been to in years. Taehyung had wanted to have a day of bonding with his sister as she left for England a year ago. They did facetime each other, but it just wasn't the same.

When they came back from galavanting, they found their Eomma in the kitchen preparing dinner which was abnormal to them since she was alway too lazy to cook so their Appa did. They then made their way into the living room and saw Jungkook and their appa playing snap while Moana was on the TV.

Jaeyoung smiled at his son. "I tried to get him into his clothes, but then he found my wardrobe and said he wanted to dress smart like Appa two."

"Hm, smart like Appa two. Do smart and Appa even belong in the same sentence?" Kiyeon questioned, laughing along with Taehyung.

"Go back to Seoul and England, brats." Jaeyoung muttered glaring at his children.

"B-brats?" Jungkook asked looking to Taehyung.

Taehyung have Jungkook a for smile. "Don't worry about it baby."

Jungkook pouted. He made grabby hands to his daddy to tell him he wanted to be lifted and Taehyung did.

"Dinners ready!" Eunmi shouted from the kitchen.

Jungkook flinched but Taehyung kissed his cheek and whispered things to him which made me blush and giggle excessively. Taehyung walked into the dining room and put Jungkook down on a chair but he only whined and thrashed his legs about.

"Come sit on daddy's lap, Koo." Taehyung told him taking a hint.

Jungkook stood from the chair he was sitting on and sat on Taehyung's lap after he sat on the chair.

Eunmi smirked at her son's choice of words. "Kinky."

Jaeyoung put his head in his hand and shook his head. He turned to his wife and gave a light slap on her arm. Kiyeon snorted at this and laughed at her parents interaction while Taehyung tried to stop Jungkook from repeating what his Eomma said.

"What did you make, Eomma?" Kiyeon questioned.

"Jungkook's favourite."

Taehyung scrunched his eyebrows. "You made lamb skewers?"

"Mmhm." Eunmi sung.

Around thirty minutes of dinner time passed as the family ate and talked. They enjoyed each others company but even more with the new addition to their family of four which was Jungkook.

"So... when's the wedding?" Kiyeon and Eunmi asked in unison.

Taehyung spat out his drink while Jungkook's eyes lit up.

"I wanna go to a wedding!" He piped up.

Now, it was Taehyung's turn to blush. The question alone threw him off his game but when Jungkook spoke he completely lost his cool. He hadn't thought any further than the present of their relationship, but marriage? He wasn't even sure if he wanted to even get married any time in the foreseeable future.

"W-what?"

"You heard us, Tae." Kiyeon rolled her eyes and propped herself in her elbows at the table staring attentive at her younger brother awaiting a reply.

"What makes you think we're going to get married?"

"The ring on Jungkook's finger tells us otherwise."

The older looked to his boyfriend's hand to see the ring he had brought him for Christmas. It slightly surprised him that he wore it but nonetheless, the sight made him smile.

"That was a Christmas present." Taehyung defended himself.

"Daddy, I wanna go to a wedding." The little repeated shaking Taehyung's arm, his bottom lip sticking out."

All of a sudden, he wanted to spend the rest of his life with Jungkook. Not that he couldn't imagine a life without him. "Soon, baby."

________

could someone recommend good bts fanfictions for me to read because i'm running out of the good shit