7

"Are you done with your cereal yet?" Taehyung asked in a soft and careful tone.

"Uhhh, now I am."

Jungkook stood from his chair and waddled to the sink like a penguin where Taehyung was washing the dishing. He took the bowl from Jungkook and washed it while the little watched standing next to him.

"What do you want to do today?"

"Dunno, what does hyungie wanna do?" Jungkook asked playing with Taehyung's messy hair.

Taehyung smiled at the cute nickname the little had come up with. He began to wonder if looking after Jungkook when he slipped into little space wasn't going to be as bad as he initially thought.

"How about we go to the park?" Taehyung suggested.

Taehyung thought it would be a good idea to take Jungkook to the park considering how much young children love the outdoors, but Jungkook shook his head vigorously at the suggestion.

Jungkook's eyes watered at the thought of leaving the apartment while in little space. "No no no!"

Taehyung pulled the plug from the sink, dried his hands with a kitchen towel then wrapped his arms around the little, walking them to the couch to place his on his lap.

"Why not baby?" Taehyung asked curiously.

"Jiminie told me outside is no fun. S-said everyone a big fat meanie."

Taehyung's eyebrows furrowed with utter confusion as he wondered why Jimin would tell Jungkook that.

"Get up for a second, Koo. Hyung needs to call Yoongi hyung."

Despite Taehyung telling Jungkook to get up, he wrapped his arms around his neck tighter, not wanting to lose contact and as a result, Taehyung kept seated with Jungkook on his lap.

Yoongi

"What did you do?!"

Taehyung

"What do you mean what did I do?!"
(Don' shout hyungie...)
"Sorry baby."

Yoongi

"Okay, better question. What didn't you do?"

Taehyung

"I'm offended that you think I can't look after Koo properly."

Yoongi

"Jimin is sucking my dick, so can we hurry this up?
(No daddy! You're not suppose to tell!)
"Baby boy it's fine, it's just Uncle Tae."

Taehyung
"My ears have been molested."
(Hyungie, what's dick? Why Jiminie suckie?)

Yoongi

"F-fuck baby, you're so good. You like that? Like how daddy tastes?"

Taehyung

"Look what you've started, you horny fucker."
(Minnie, what you doin'?)

Yoongi

"Well- well then start telling me why you called!"
(Gettin' my milkies! Daddy says I have to work for it and- and it makes him feel nice and I like it too!)

Taehyung

"Jungkook said Jimin told him that people aren't particularly nice when he goes out."

Yoongi

"Hold on. Jimin-ah, stop for a second daddy's gotta speak to Uncle Tae. Sorry, anyways, Jimin tends to call me daddy everywhere and there are assholes in the world, including you but these people are fuckers. They call us disgusting yet they don't understand little space, let alone know what it is."

Taehyung

"Okay hyung. Thanks for the information but fuck you for me having to hear you and Jimin oral fucking."

Yoongi

"Shut the fuck up and hang up."

Taehyung hung up quickly, not wanting to hear Yoongi moan once again as the first time and the others that followed were disturbing enough.

"Baby?" Taehyung called out to Jungkook.

"Yes hyungie?"

"I promise I won't let anybody be mean to you okay? I think we should still go out. What do you say?" Taehyung proposed to the little.

"Nuh uh! 'M not going!"

"Okay baby, and remember to use your inside voice."

"Sorry." Jungkook apologised before sticking his thumb into his mouth.

Taehyung pulled his thumb out of his mouth almost instantly. "Bad habit."

Jungkook's bottom lip began to quiver and before Taehyung could register what was happening, Jungkook was bawling excessively. The brunette tried to comfort Jungkook but nothing he did soothed him.

Taehyung scooped little from up from his lap and walked them to his bedroom, laying Jungkook on his bed and ran out of his room and into Jungkook's to grab all seventeen stuffed toys and ran back into his room. He put them down next to Jungkook hoping what he was about to do would stop his heartbreaking sobs.

"Koo!" Taehyung sung smiling.

Jungkook looked up at Taehyung, eyes red and puffy, to see him holding up Mr Cuddles moving his stuffing filled limbs to make it appear as if Mr Cuddles was dancing.

"Mr Cuddles wants a hug. Can you give him a hug?" He continued successfully.

Jungkook nodded and gradually stopped crying now sniffling, hugging Mr Cuddles tight. Taehyung smiled at the sight of his baby but his heart hurt after seeing him cry as if he was in immense pain. Taehyung hadn't realised it, but he was beginning to grow attached to the little and it had only been almost a week since he found out. There was something about Jungkook in little space which made his heart swell.

"Baby, where's your pacifier?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook nodded slowly at the question he was asked. "B-box."

Taehyung walked out of his room leaving Jungkook alone in the company of Mr Cuddles. He looked around the room for a box which he came to find. The box was filled with children's things making him smile. He moved things around before finding a baby blue pacifier with a bunny picture on it. He stood to make his way to his room to meet Jungkook playing with his teddy bear.

"Look what hyungie has for you." Taehyung announced to get Jungkook's attention.

The little's eyes widened then he opened his mouth making sound effects. He pushed the pacifier into the littles mouth and he sucked on it happily muttering a thank you.

"Baby, I'm sorry I made you cry. I promise I didn't mean to, but you shouldn't suck your thumb. You can get sick like that and we don't want that, do we?"

Jungkook shook his head and hugged Taehyung, pulling his t-shirt indicating he wanted him to lay on the bed with him. The two lay on Taehyung's bed cuddling as Jungkook rambled on about the many adventures Mr Cuddles had been on over the years.