42

"Jungkook come back here!"

"Daddy can't catch me!"

The couple were now back at their home and since he had been receiving special treatment from Taehyung's parents, Jungkook seemed to think he could do whatever he pleased which caused problems for Taehyung.

He had been giving Jungkook a bath and when he got out he said he wanted eat grapes and watch Paw Patrol, but Taehyung said he had to get dressed first which he didn't agree with so he ran out of the bathroom, naked and still wet.

"Jeon Jungkook you better get your ass back here within the next ten seconds or your getting spanked and I won't be nice about it." Taehyung warned which made the younger scared so he ran back to him.

The older sighed as he grabbed a towel to dry the little off with. "What's going on, bun? Why are acting like this all of a sudden?"

"Eomma and Appa two let me do what I want." Jungkook mumbled.

Taehyung mentally scolded his parents. He knew by them babying him and letting him do and have want he wanted would affect how he acted.

"Baby, you have to listen to daddy. I'm your daddy not Eomma and Appa two so you do what I tell you to, okay?"

"Yes daddy!"

Taehyung wrapped his boyfriend in the towel then carried to their bedroom to change him into his pajamas.

"D-daddy?" Jungkook called out and Taehyung put him down and nodded at him.

"A-am I getting spankies?"

Taehyung's mouth moulded into a warm smile. "No baby. You're very lucky I love you so so much."

He kissed his lips then grabbed his favourite onesie which was light grey with black stripes down the sides.

Taehyung and Jungkook walked hand in hand to the living room where the older put Paw Patrol on the television and grabbed a box of grapes and brought them to the little.

"Thank you daddy." Jungkook spoke, smiling at Taehyung.

"You're welcome, baby."

The older came to sit next to his boyfriend and he snuggled up to his side, popping grapes into his mouth.

Time passed quickly since the two were enjoying being with each other while watching Paw Patrol. Taehyung actually found it interesting how dogs saved the day. Strangely, there was a knock at the door so Taehyung got up to answer it to met by their friends.

"Panic over, Seokjin is here!" Seokjin exclaimed bursting through the door.

Namjoon rolled his eyes. "Joon's here as well."

"Well if we're doing that then Hobi is here too!" Hoseok said, including himself smiling.

Taehyung laughed at his friend's behaviour. Yoongi and Jimin then came through and made small talk with Taehyung asking how his trip to his parent's house was.

"Eomma and Appa!" Jungkook shouted running to Seokjin and Namjoon, hugging them both at once.

"Kookie baby! How was meeting daddy's parents?" Seokjin asked, grabbing Jungkook's cheek teasingly.

"Eomma and Appa two are so so nice to me!"

"Did we miss something?" Namjoon asked, looking to Taehyung who shook his head slow.

"I don't even know how that happened myself, but you know how my parents are."

"Fair point." Namjoon and Seokjin replied.

"So you guys staying here tonight?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah." The five friends spoke in unison.

"Tonight's going to be a long night." Taehyung muttered to himself, sitting on the floor to play cards with Jimin and Hoseok.