21

Taehyung had awoke with a start as his alarm went off at 8am, screaming at him to get up. He sleep walked through his usual morning routine and by the time he was dressed, he had fully awoken himself. He had missed a few days of work calling in sick so he could spend time with Jungkook, and decided that it would be appropriate if he finally went in today seeing as his work would only continue to pile up.

"Hyungie? Where you goin'?" Jungkook asked staring at Taehyung in awe at how good he looked in formal attire.

"Work, baby." He replied slipping his feet into black loafers.

Jungkook grabbed a hold of Taehyung's arm and stared up at him with large puppy eyes.

"N-no! Please don' leave Koo!"

Taehyung bit his lip. He didn't want to say no to his baby but he had to go to work. Jungkook stuck his bottom lip out making it even harder for Taehyung to say no to him.

"Why don't you come to work with me?" Taehyung suggested thinking that it wouldn't be that bad of an idea.

Jungkook's eyes widened immediately. He clearly agreed and wanted to go with his hyungie. He scrambled to the shoe shelf and shoved his feet into his new yellow converses Namjoon brought him a few weeks ago.

"Baby."

"Yes hyungie?" Jungkook replied with his famous bunny smile flashing on his glowing face.

"You're still in your jammies." Taehyung pointed out.

Jungkook's mouth moulded into a circular shape when he looked down to see that he was indeed still wearing his animal pajamas.

"I can't leave with my jammies on, pajama day already passed!" Jungkook spoke, pouting.

Jungkook ran into his room, unintentionally slamming the bedroom door behind himself as he was rushing. He flung his wardrobe door open and picked out a black & white striped oversized top and denim dungarees. Jungkook slipped his clothes on as quick as he could, then ran back out of his room to see Taehyung in the same position he was in when he left.

"All done hyungie!" He announced excitedly.

"Baby boy, you're so adorable." Taehyung told him walking up to his baby pecking his pale pink lips.

"Let's go." Taehyung continued, opening the door and the two headed off to Taehyung's place of work.

________

"Are we there yet?" Jungkook asked while looking out of the window unamused.

"Not yet, baby."

"We there now?"

"Not yet."

"How 'bout now?"

"Jungkook- just play a game on your phone or something." Taehyung told him as he was becoming irritated with his repetitive question.

"Why don' you wanna play with me?" Jungkook asked with a deep pout.

"Because I'm driving, Kooks." Taehyung replied turning into the underground parking lot at his work.

"Too dark! Too dark!" Jungkook shouted clutching Taehyung's phone and turning the flashlight on.

"Why did you have to use my phone?" Taehyung muttered to himself as he parked his car in a free space.