24

Christmas Special
Part 1🎄

"Jungkook-ah!" Taehyung shouted from the living room.

"Hm?"

"Lets decorate our Christmas tree." Taehyung spoke with a boxy smile plastered onto his face.

"We don't have-"

Jungkook cut himself off from talking when he saw a Christmas tree in their living room with a box full of ornaments and other decorations placed next to it.

"When did you find the time to buy a tree?" He asked staring at the tree in awe.

"While you were sleeping, I went out and got a tree from the mall about a few days ago."

Jungkook nodded then picked up an ornament and put it on a tree branch carefully and smiled wide.

"Baby?" Taehyung called out, knowing that Jungkook had regressed.

"Yes daddy?"

"Lets make sure this Christmas will be the best christmas ever, okay?"

"Roger that Captain Daddy!"

The two began to pick up ornaments, tinsel and any other decorations to decorate their tree and apartment, while enjoying each others company.

"This one okay?" The little asked, holding up a big bauble for Taehyung to see.

"Uh huh, put the big ones at the bottom of the tree, the normal sized ones in the middle and the tiny ones close to the top."

Jungkook nodded his head and grabbed more baubles humming and rocking as he hung them on the branches along with Taehyung.

"Daddy! Daddy!" Jungkook called out.

"What's up, baby boy?"

"Can we make gingerbread, an' hot chocolate, an' eggnog, a-and eat candy canes and-"

Taehyung cut off the little by pecking his lips onto the others passionately.

"Anything you want, you can have it baby." He told him then kissed his cheek.

Jungkook giggled then grabbed a CD from the television stand and pushed it into the DVD player. Christmas songs began to play and Jungkook skipped around the living room, shouting the lyrics.

"All I want for Christmas is dada!" Jungkook sung, parading around their apartment.

Taehyung felt himself blush at the mention of him. He found it adorable how all Jungkook claimed to want for Christmas was him.

"Kook-ah."

"Daddy? I'm here!" Jungkook said as he ran to Taehyung and sat on his lap, wrapping his arms around his neck.

"I love you."

Taehyung pecked Jungkook's lips once again and felt the younger smile against his lips.

"I love daddy too!"