4

L I L Y

L I L Y

I stare at the uniform i'm dressed in unsurely.

This is what we have to wear?

I'm now in the locker room changing into the clothes that the coach gave me. It's a pair of maroon shorts and a plain white shirt, that's kind of tight on me.

It shows a lot of skin but I don't want to seem rude and complain. Plus, there's a little elephant on the shorts!

I make my way out of the locker room and right as I enter the gym, I hear a few whistles.

Not thinking anything of it, I walk over to where everyone is standing, and only then do I notice that all eyes are on me. I get nervous for the hundredth time today and play with the end of my shorts.

Suddenly a tall figure is in front of me and two hands grip both of my hips, making me jump at the sudden contact.

I look up to see Mason glaring at all the people watching us.

"Look, there's a little elephant on the shorts!" I exclaim, catching his attention as I point down at the white elephant patched onto my shorts.

He looks down at it with a frown. "Yeah princess, I see it."

He scans my body with his eyebrows furrowed, before his hand reaches out and he tries to pull down the top. His attempt is unsuccessful. He huffs and gives up, next trying to pull the shorts down, until that ends up showing more of my tummy.

Mason glares at my outfit. "This is showing way too much." He says grumpily. "What kind of gym teacher makes a student wear this? A fucking pedophile, that's who." He mutters, returning to glaring at the students around us again with his arms crossed over his chest.

Why does he have such a big problem with my gym outfit? He's not the one wearing it.

I look myself over unsurely. "Do I look weird?"

He scoffs. "Definitely not. That's the problem."

I stare at him with my eyebrows furrowed, but he just shakes his head.

The coach blows his whistle, making everybody direct their attention towards him.

Mason turns us both around while keeping one arm around my shoulders and I blush at the contact. I ignore all the stares as much as I possibly can and listen as the teacher begins speaking.

"Alright! Today we will be playing dodgeball!" The coach yells. Most of girls groan while all of the guys seem to not mind.

"Girls against guys!" A random guy shouts.

The coach shakes his head, "We both know that won't be fair. Everybody over here will be on this side and everybody over there will be on the other." The coach instruct, pointing to each side.