First Time

a/n: i know you guys wanted me to make an extra chapter of their first time, so i tried my best, but i'm not completely comfortable with writing actual smut, so i'm sorry to say, but i didn't include that.

just let your imaginations run wild, i guess ;)

~

Time Skip: 1 & 1/2 year
[Lily's a senior, Mason's out of high school]

M A S O N

Lily's been acting strange lately, i've noticed.

She hasn't acted like this since what he did to her, over a year ago. She's been nervous about something, and shy. Especially around me.

I want to ask her about it, but at the same time I don't, just in case it'll bring up bad memories.

I pull into the schools parking lot to pick up Lily, just as I usually would. As soon as I pull into a spot near the front, I see her talking to Carter.

A smile immediately appears on my face, as I step out of the car and head over to her. Before I reach them, Carter sees me first and nods in my direction.

Lily quickly spins around, and I notice the small blush on her cheeks. See? Shy.

"Hey princess." I lean down and kiss her cheek.

"Hi Masey." She smiles up at me.

I lace my fingers through hers. "Ready to go?"

She nods, and we both say bye to Carter, before turning and walking back to my car.

"How was your day?" I ask, once we're both settled in the front seats.

"Good. Carter and I are going to have a sleepover this weekend." Lily plays with my hand that's on her thigh, and sure, she does this quite a lot, but it's usually only when she's nervous about something.

"That sounds fun." I send her quick smile, before looking back at the road.

"A-Are you busy tonight?" She suddenly asks, completely avoiding looking in my direction.

Her stutter and shy voice only prove my point further.

I gently squeeze her thigh in hopes of making her feel more comfortable, and shake my head. "Not tonight baby, why?"

I see her shrug in the corner of my eye. "I wanted to hang out with you tonight."

I bring her hand up to my lips and softly place a kiss on her palm. "I'm all yours."

~

"Don't worry about those, I got it." I say, referring to the dishes we had just used.

"But-"

"Lily." I raise my eyebrows, daring her to argue with me.

She sticks her tongue out at me before turning to head out of the room, and a small smile appears on my face as I watch her walk away. Before she can get too far, I quickly reach my hand out and smack her butt.

She gasps and turns around to glare at me. "Mason!"

"Watch that attitude, princess." I say teasingly.

She sends me one last glare before turning around again, and walking out.

When I finally finish up with the dishes, which only took me about five minutes, I walk out of the kitchen and up the stairs.