10

L I L Y

L I L Y

It's Thursday, and last night was when I helped Mason.

I still don't understand why he got into another fight. I just hope it wasn't because of me. I would feel horrible if I was the cause of him getting hurt.

I continue getting ready as I wonder about Mason.

Is he in trouble?

Is that why he's gotten into so many fights?

I shake my head and concentrate on getting ready for school.

LILY'S OUTFIT

I slide my hands over my jeans, getting rid of any creases before heading out of my room and down the stairs

"Morning momma." I smile, when I see her sitting at the table, two plates with food already set out.
"Where's papa?"

She smiles softly. "He had to leave for work early."

I nod and start eating my breakfast.

My phone buzzes in my lap just as I finish.

Mason
i'm here sweetheart

I grin and stand up from my seat before grabbing my bag that's beside me. I say goodbye to my mom as i'm already halfway out the door, and shut it behind me once I hear her respond.

The smile on my face widens when I see Mason walking towards me.

He grins once I reach him and leans down to wrap his arms around my waist. He suddenly lifts me up and spins me around a few times, and I can't help but laugh at his actions.

"Hi Lils." He says, after placing me on the ground again, and leans down to place two kisses on my cheek.

I let out another giggle and place my hands on his chest. "Why are you so happy this morning?"

Mason smirks. "I get to see your beautiful face, how could I not be happy?" He grabs my hands that are on his chest and brings them up to his lips, placing a soft kiss on both of my knuckles.