🌹CHAPTER 4 .

Dedicated to :
Awesomesauce786 my second audience and watt pad buddy more like wattpad second bestie.
Thank you so much everyone my book was ranked from #747 to #543 overnight. I love you all. (millions of kisses to you all).

Aunt Lopez rose to her feet and the room became more quieter than before. One would hear a pin if it was dropped, tension was in the air. "Your grace She is of age"she said looking quite confused herself as she turned back to look at me for a brief moment.

"Lopez Arete Aristrides! Perhaps you have forgotten who you are. I'm going to ask you for the last time, Why on earth did you bring this abomination here?"
He asked as he pointed towards me for the second time.

"Your grace I.. I.. I thought... "she stuttered

"You thought what? that it was wise to corrupt our coven with this profane thing? Or that it was wise to put us all in danger by bringing a child whom Hecate herself has vowed to kill, to be a part of us" he interrupted and She just stood there looking down like something had suddenly become interesting about her foot and was unable to defend herself.

I couldn't take it anymore and so I rose up "If you have a problem with me why don't you just ask me to leave rather than causing a fuzz about it. I mean it wasn't my fault you all bit the hands that fed you by turning to Persephone for worship, or wasn't that the reason why I was born? To redeem all of your ungrateful asses from the wrath of Hecate? " I heard noises from the crowd as everyone had started their own conversation about the nerves I must have to speak like that. "she dare to speak to elder Gaius in that manner and even without being asked to speak"one said. "She is going to regret... "another was saying before being interrupted by elder Gains.

"SILENCE!!! "he yelled and the room was quiet once again. "Don't deceive yourself Kiddo you are no ones saviour and if I were you I would watch my manners right now" he said with a smirk across his face. The other two who were still sitting beside his chair were sizing me up with a disapproving stare.

"Tough words coming from someone who still fears the wrath of Hecate" I said before walking from my seat and turning to the angry crowd beside " Let's not kid ourselves. We all know Persephone became the queen of the underworld ever since she was taken by Hades and no longer concerns herself with the living. She doesn't even stand against a chance against Hecate " they all seemed to be giving it a thought as everyone turned to their neighbors to begin a debate.

"Watch your manners and your words because you are in a sacred place and on top of that I'm the one in charge " he asked as he furrowed his grey brows to express his contempt with me getting everyone's attention.

"I couldn't care less about who you think you are as a matter of fact you lost all respect from me when you started referring to me as an abomination " I spat back as tears began to well up in my eyes. I wasn't planning on giving reverence to an asshole.

"What then would you have me call you a blood sucker or a vampire "

I gasped and from the corner of my eyes I saw as aunt Lopez palmed her face to hide tears.

He put a hand to his opened mouth feigning surprise "I see you don't know, now let me do you the honour of giving you a little of your family history"

"please don't your grace..."aunt Lopez cried but he ignored her.

"You see, you come from a very powerful line of witches but unfortunately that line was tinted by your father's blood. Your grandfather Apolo Aristrides was the leader of the dyre or fireblood witches as many called them. He is the strongest of all witches and warlocks to have ever walked this earth, I would have love to tell you a little about his achievements but as you can see I have other pressing matters to attend to" he said as he extended his hand towards the crowd of witches in the room.

He coughed lightly before he continued "Your grandfather and his wife Katie Aristride gave birth two children your mother and Arete Over here"he said pointing to aunt Lopez.

"Arete was a wonderful child as always but your mother, Agalia was a whore who fell in love with a bloodsucker or a vampire as some call it"

I clenched my jaw as tears had begin to roll down my cheek.

"Your father was too kind hearted to banish his own daughter for involving with an accursed creature especially since the vampire in question died in fight with another vampire. Before you were born the oracle came again and told us that you, the child your mother carried was the child of prophecy whom we had all waited for. Zeus played us by giving us an abomination to look up to but soon we shall laugh to his face"

I ran out of the room with my palm to my face while I cried like a child, soon I was outside and I ran into the forest. I hit a branch and fell flat on my back, I looked up and saw the silhouette of a man sitting on a branch in the same tree, I couldn't tell how but I knew it was the same man I had seen earlier.

He jumped down from the tree and I crawled backwards to a distance away from him. He walked towards me like a lion stalking his prey, every step was calculated and gracefully placed before the next. I saw his beautiful features illuminated by the moon. He had a brown hair that was arranged in a neat James bond hair cut, eyes that were as blue as ice making them look contagious and a perfectly chiselled face.

As he came closer, my heart raced faster and at the same time louder, it was all I could hear. I literally felt my blood move faster in response to my heart. Never in my life had I been so scared, if he was going to kill me ,I wanted him to do it with a faster and less painful means but if his plans were torture then I had better look for a way to kill myself before then.

At this point, I was beginning to hate myself for coming to this God forsaken coven in the first place. He leaned forward and I knew he was about to say something.
"Boo!"

Beloved readers,

I apologize for this short chapter but making it longer would have made it loose it's value. It won't make sense for a chapter to have too many action + it was my way of creating suspense while you wait for the next chapter. I will be updating on Fridays only.

Don't miss...

 Thanks everyone for your reads and votes, I hope

Thanks everyone for your reads and votes, I hope. The song is for Morgan, I sure hope you enjoy it.