🌹EPILOGUE

Two Months Later....

I was back home with Lopez and we were all watching a telenovela in the living room. Rosa, Ash, Maggie , Marge and Margaret gave us a surprised visit . They brought pop corns, pizzas and chicken nuggets for everyone.

    Ash brought a movie titled " The seventh son". He said he was a huge fan and promised we were all going to enjoy it. Thanks to Ash and his stupid movie uncle Antonio insisted we removed the telenovela to watch the movie.

    We all sat on the couch to watch the movie but after a while we all moved to the floor except for Lopez and uncle Antonio who were more comfortable on the couch.

I packed a handful of pop corns from the bowl and stuffed them into my mouth. As I munched on them mindlessly everyone in the living room except for uncle Antonio and aunt Lopez turned to me and with a finger pressed against their mouth, "shhhhh!".

     Aunt Lopez giggled finding the scenerio funny.

  Thump , Thump..
Came a knock from the door. Lopez left quickly to answer it .

    "Do you think it's grandpa?" Maggie asked her mother.

  "I don't know but I won't bet my money on it. " Rosa replied.

    Lopez returned and as she was returning to the couch she said "Morgan, someone is here to see you. "

   Janet sent a curious look to my direction which I agreed with. On reaching the door, I found the last person on earth I had expected to see.

  I released my breathe which I didn't know I was holding .

" Damian!"

                  THE END                    

  Thank you so much for coming this far, I sure hope it was worth the read. Please do vote and comment to let me know what you think.
   I'm so excited I'm at the end of the book, now I can start reediting for errors. I thought of writing a book 2 of this story that would have been about the daughter of Morgan and Damian but I changed my mind.

Love ya. Please don't forget to vote, comment and follow my account if you wish. Goodnight from Nigeria.😄😇😘

It was such a beautiful journey.
😭😭😭