🌹CHAPTER 15

"Bhahahaha.....! the look on your face , not too long ago was priceless" he said making him earn another kick from me. "Ouch!" he bent down to rub his ankle.

Phew! " Finally, its out. How did you know it was possible for me to kill the flame with my mind? "

" It's just logic. You gave birth to the flames , you should be able to control "

" Come on! How dumb do you think I am, to buy that crap " I rolled my eyes.

His demeanor became sad as he said " I used to know someone from your tribe. "

"Oh! "

" His name is Greygory we were friends, like brothers but that's a story for another day. So how about you tell me everything you know about your tribe and your parents ."

"Well..... " I cleared my throat. " There's nothing much to say because I really don't know much about them" he raised a brow at me and I continued. " Mum was a fire witch and papa .... , well papa he was a nightcrawler " I said not feeling rather pleased.

" A vampire , you must never refer to a vampire as a nightcrawler. It's just feels like an insult. " he said and soon we became quiet.

" Damien.! "

He didn't answer but I knew he could hear me and so I continued. "You once said you knew about my father. Please tell me all you know about him. "

" No, I won't. I would prefer if you asked someone else or read to know more about him."

"Read?" I asked.

" Yeah, read. Please don't tell me that no one ever told you how much of a legend your father was. From where I come from even children know the story of your father. " he said.

" Creepy!, where are you from? Like, you know!...... What tribe are you from? " I asked and for the first time, I felt he was feeling uncomfortable and slightly discompose.

" Really? You still haven't figured that up till now " he said with a little amusement on his face.

" Although I must confess that you have this strange aura I have never perceived before. Every thing about you even the way you talk reminds me of cats in a way I still don't. " I chuckled hoping that he won't see it as an insult.

" Every powerful witch can tell where I'm from. It's only logical that I stir up some sensation in you but I'm the first of my people you've ever seen that's why you still don't know where I'm from " he smiled .

Even with much persuasion, he refused to tell me where he was from and about his people and so I had to quit trying to make him tell me. When we became hungry we both agreed to catch pigeons for lunch but when we eventually caught two fat pigeons, I burnt them to ashes in a failed attempt to roast them .

Although he complained about what I did, I could tell that he was impressed with the fact that I was slowly improving on my ability to control fire.

When we couldn't find any more pigeons, we settled for rodents and after we caught a rabbit, he let me roast it much to my surprise. Even after I had ruin our first lunch, he still believed in me. As soon as lunch was ready, we both ate hurriedly even though it wasn't necessary.

I noticed he had stopped walking with me and I turned to ask " Aren't you coming along, you could say hi to marge and Margaret, those two are one funny pair if you get to meet them." I chuckled.

" Maybe some other time , right now I really have to be heading back house. " he smiled making me feel shy and I turned to face the house to hide my blushing cheeks.

After mustering enough courage to look at him I turned to face him " How can I...." he was no where no be found. I was already getting used to his disappearing act . " okay, I..I guess I'll be going in now" I said to myself before opening the door and going inside the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unknown POV:

I stood by the window and watched as she was showing the two girls who she lived with her new found ability. She manipulated the flames , forming shapes of various objects and even animals. It was impressive even to me.

After she arrived home, she showed Merlin and he was quite impressed that he told her to take this evening for herself and that they will continue with training in the morning.

As she formed a blue orb of flame in her hand, it flickered on her skin, illuminating her features. She looked just like her mother with black and honey brown eyes like mine. That's how it should be , like her mother but with a compliment of my powers that she will be able to face Hecate with.

She raised her face and looked at the window, I wondered if she could see me . No one should have been able to see me because I blended with the dark night. With the orb of flames still in her hand she stood , walking towards the window and I knew that it was time to leave.

Oh my goodness!, her papa is around . I can't wait to finally tell you guys about him and who he is. Trust me, its going to be a shocker.

The pic is an animation of Morgan. Damn! Period cramps can sometimes slow your productivity for a day, please let me know how you deal with period, psss only if you are a female. Love ya.