🌹CHAPTER 5.

Dedicated to:
TheoDora55555

His POV:
She laid on the floor looking so innocent and fragile, obviously she was. Her long black hair covered some part of her face including her eyes which were shut. I enjoyed scaring her but I never knew she was going to faint.

Looking at her for too long was only going to distract me, no I had to focus on my main course. I will be damned if I form an attachment at this point. I heard a voice from the house call "Morgan ".

I looked and saw it was a red hair woman with a torch, it was the same woman she came with. I couldn't let any of the witch folks see me but I had to talk with Natus, it was the name I had given her. I carried her in my arms and went farther into the forest until we got to a cave. In the cave I placed her on a stony bed gently making sure she doesn't wake up and start screaming to give away my hideout.

I pushed her hair away from her face and noticed her face had traces of tears on her cheek. I didn't know why she was crying but I decided there and then that I was going to help heal her pain and protect her from what was to come. Although she had no idea who she was it still hurt to know that she would let anyone mistreat her or make her sad.

"Where am I? " she said turning her head from side to side with her eyes still shut. I held her hand between mine" calm down, you are in a safe place".

As soon as she heard my voice she jolted up pushing me away "who are you? And where have you brought me? " she yelled with panic betraying her voice.

"Calm down okay? Like I said you are in a safe place" I watched as she tried to digest what I just said. "Are you going to kill me? " she asked.

It was funny but I had to keep myself from laughing " No no dear. Look Natus like I said you are in a safe place. You are safe with me".

"What did you call me? "

"Nothing just a common name. Okay let's begin with introductions. I am Damian " I said as I stretched my hand for a hand shake . She looked from my hand to me without uttering a word or even shaking my hand. "Okay, this is the point where you tell me your name"

"Morgan" She still didn't take my hand and so I dropped it back to it's usual place. "Morgan, as in Morgana ?"
"no, it's just Morgan."

She sat back with a sad face. "What's the matter? " I asked as I sat beside her. "Nothing, besides why would I wanna share something personal with a stranger who I know know nothing about ".
"A stranger is always the best one to be told a secret besides a problem shared is a problem solved" she smiled at my silly statement while still looking down.

"You must be weird if you think I'm gonna be having this conversation with you, much especially because I'm not one to discuss my problems" She stood up and dusted herself before turning to me "Now if you would excuse me, I must be on my way Now. What direction do I go "

"Hmm, you are something entir ..."

"Morgan!!!" I was cut short by a voice yelling nearby, I knew it was that red hair woman. "Coming" she yelled back.

"Geez! You don't have to give away our location. I get it that you don't trust me I mean we just met. Okay I will escort you out of this cave"

"No you don't have to ,just give me directions "

"okay you can have it your way then. You just have to maintain a right wing while walking out."I said pointing to the right and immediately she started heading out.

"When are we going to be seeing again? "I called out behind her. "What makes you think I would want to ever see you again " she muttered probably thinking I wouldn't hear her. I was tempted to follow behind but I knew it would only sell me out as desperate, surely she needed time to herself.

After she left, I too decided it was best to leave, I had only exposed myself by talking with Natus.
"Where do you think you are going? " I was startled as a voice called out from behind me.

"Geez! Now don't I also get my freedom of movement or must I seek your permission before going anywhere ?" I said as I placed a hand on my hair to ensure that none was out of place. "Look Damian, I get it you don't enjoy doing any of this but still you can't afford to fail. You are our only hope " he said as he stepped out of the dark.

"You are just like them ,you know? . You feel like you can control the will of others for your own selfish purposes " I said before sitting on the stony bed that had been there for ages.

"What do mean by selfish?, Open your eyes Damian and stop thinking like a child. This is for us all, it's what we were born for. You should even feel privilege that you were assigned this duty" he said raising his voice before lifting his hand in frustration.

I let out a sarcastic laugh "I'm sure that's what you tell yourself to help you sleep at night".

"What a waste of time it is trying to have a conversation with you " he said before he turned his back to leave.

"He won't be pleased with us when he finds out what we are up to" I sighed. "Don't worry your head about that. Just do what is expected of you. As for him, we will be ready when he comes" he said before finally going out of sight.

My eyes grew larger when I heard that last statement of his, what on earth were they planning? How were they going to prepare against him?

I know that this chapter was short and fast but it was necessary. Expect a song in every fifth chapter.

Brace yourself guys this story is about to get interesting.

SPOILER ALERT:
New characters are about to take part in this story.