🌹CHAPTER 19.

I woke up not surprisingly late with a mild cramp at the side of my neck that made me rub on it lazily. The day before was indeed a stressful one, I had gone into the forest to train by my own rules while hoping to find Damian or run into him by accident.

I didn't find him but he found me. When it was late evening, I decided it was time to come back home but then I saw someone from a distant who was bare chested, covered in blood, and seemed to had needed urgent treatment.

I was contemplating whether or not to go further before I recognized him as Damian. Before I could reach him he collapsed. When I got to him, I realized that if losing Damian would have been a huge loss to me. He meant a lot..... "Nah!, Morgan snap out of it" I said to myself.

Well as least Asgard showed up right on time to save the day even though he gave me the credits. There was something off about Asgard, not once had I met a stranger that nice to me especially when he had just met me.

Still I didn't feel he was pretending because it came naturally but it feels crazy for a stranger to know you more than you know about yourself. He also made Damian to tell me the complete truth about what he truly was.

At first I was horrified when he told me he was a vampire but then if he had wanted to hurt me, he would have done that a long time ago . I felt sorry for him when he told us how his own brother had betrayed him.

Perhaps Asgard knew a lot about everything and not just me. Damian was surprised when Asgard told him he knew about their plans from the beginning and how they were still planning to overthrow him. Even with his brother's betrayal, Damian still pleaded with Asgard on behalf of his brother's life.

Fortunately, Asgard was not interested in bloodshed or being a ruler for quite too long. He said his time among men was limited ( whatever that means) and that he'll probably leave before Damian's brother and his allies carried out their plan to overthrow him.

I rubbed the side of my neck once more 'hmm... a crazy day that was. I wonder what today had in store for me' I said mentally. I crawled out of bed and went to brush my teeth before packing my hair in a high ponytail and leaving my bedroom.

Marge and Margaret had just finish having their breakfast and were talking in a hush tone but paused after they heard me close my bedroom door.

"Morning Morgan! " Margaret greeted with a smile and her eyes closed like one of those smilies animation.

"Morning Margaret. Am I in trouble for waking up late?" I asked as I entered the dinning room.

"Oh, don't be silly! You aren't, how about you just sit and have your breakfast already!" Marge said with a light chuckle.

On a normal day I'll be the one to serve my own breakfast but today it was already served and to top it all it was one of my favourite meals in the world. Spicy chicken and sticky rice garnished with enough chilli and Cumin, it was like a dream come true.

After pulling my chair to sit, I knew something was off, it felt like I was about to be bribe into doing something I wouldn't want to but I pretended to be ignorant. "Thanks Marge!" I said to her with a smile. She was the one in charge of cooking especially when it involved spicy meals.

Fork and knife were so not my thing, spoons were my partners when it came to issues like this . I picked up my spoon ...

"Uhmm....uhmm" Marge cleared her throat gaining my attention.
" Morgan, you will be going to train with Ash later today, uh?"

'Aha, I knew it was a bribe' I said within my self. " Nope " I said and continued with my delicious meal.

"But you have to go" Margaret was the one who spoke this time.