🌹CHAPTER 24

Various images flashed in my brain. There was Marge , Margaret, Merlin and the four primas. Margaret , Marge and I were eavesdropping on their conversion and they said a lot of things but I was more concerned when they said Lopez. It was like watching my life replay very fast before my very eyes . I stormed out of the room to confront them, if I could control the past I would have held myself back because I knew that confrontation was a very stupid thing to do.

It broke my heart watching myself yelled grievously to those heartless monsters. In a swift movement, a man stood in front of me and touched my head. A yellow mist engulf his hands because of his magic. I tried to reach for myself but I was rooted to the ground by an invisible force. I watched helplessly as I fell to the ground and everything faded away like a painting made with crayons. And everything became dark .

I opened myself and discovered that I was on top of something that was moving, and it made my stomach stir. I lifted my face and what I saw was the hard soil moving away from me. It soon realized that I was on the shoulder of a huge man with my hands tied at my back.

"Put me down! " I said struggling to set my hands free but he didn't stir or reply.

" Finally, sleeping beauty is awake. " a man who was walking beside the huge man said. At least there was someone whose tongue hadn't been caught by a cat.

"Who are you? And where are you taking me to? " I demanded. I tried to see his face but the position in which I was hung wasn't making it easy for me.

"Who we are doesn't matter. What matter is our plan. " he said and turned to face me with his lip spread in a grin. One would have considered him handsome if it weren't for that huge nasty scar that he had across his eye making him look like scar from the Lion king.

I vibrated from the laugh I held within, I was probably about to die and I still had it in me to laugh.

"You think it's funny , uh? Perhaps you feel like we are clowns featuring you in a comic play" he said with irritation in his voice.

I rolled my eyes. Everyone knows that nothing insults a villain more than when his prey don't feel threatened.

After what felt like an hour of silence we came to a stop and before I could decipher what was happening, I was thrown to the hard rocky floor. I grunted in pain, were this people planning to kill me or just mistreat me until I'm dead?.
They both left me alone in a dark room that only received a dim illumination by a single torch attached to the wall.

They both came back with a man I assumed was the one in charge. I closed my eyes, perhaps if I pretended I was dead they will find me useless.

" I thought I asked you to bring her alive, you fools" he yelled at his men.

"Not at all boss, I assure you she isn't dead" I heard him walked towards me and before I could brace myself I received a painful kick on my side.

I cried in pain and water moistened my eyes as I struggled to get on my knee.

"You bloody fool , I'll have your head on a platter if you kill her before it's time to."

My eyes widened in disbelief. They really were going to kill me. "Where am I ? Please don't kill me. " I begged with a voice that sounded squeaky.

Turning to me he said "Be grateful because for this course you were born"
I didn't understand what he meant by that statement but I knew questioning him wouldn't make him give me a direct answer and so I kept quiet.

"Bring her" he said to his men and walked out of the room. They both held my arms and drag me out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We entered another room but this one was more illuminated because it had more torches. There were five men standing round a drawing of a circle that had another drawing of a huge star that had little Symbols that I couldn't decipher. Each men stood close to a protrusion of the star. The star seemed to have been drawn with blood .

They all wore black clothes and black ancient masks that hid their faces. I was dropped in the middle of the huge star and I watched as the two men that carried me disappeared out of the room.

One of the men in black picked up a small bowl and dagger I assumed was meant for me. They started chanting in an unknown language , it started in a low tone but grew louder and fiercer with time.

I hope you all find a place in your heart to forgive me for this short chapter.