Chapter 1

Skylar's POV

I roll over and slam the snooze button on my alarm clock I yawn then sit up and stretch I walk downstairs to the living room I look over and see my Saint Bernard Bear still sleeping on one of my couches I go to the kitchen then fill up his food and water bowl then find my boots I walk outside to the filed it was a beautiful morning here in Atlanta. My horse Storm comes over to the fence I smile then hold out a few pieces of apple he eats it out of my hand I run my hand down the side of his neck I go back inside and take a shower then start looking through my closet I get dressed in shorts, a brown tank top, flip flops and my camo Ford cap I walk outside get in my car then leave home and drive to the walking dead set to begin filming season six.

 My horse Storm comes over to the fence I smile then hold out a few pieces of apple he eats it out of my hand I run my hand down the side of his neck I go back inside and take a shower then start looking through my closet I get dressed in shorts, ...

Norman's POV

Norman's POV

I look up when I hear the familiar sound of her car engine she stops then gets out and I walk over to her "How's Skylar today?" She looks up at me and smiles. "I'm good ready to be back and do this again I've missed having all of you around it's not the same when everyone goes back home." I laugh then hug her and look at her. "You know you can always hang out with Andy right?" She sighs and rolls her eyes "he's married with kids I don't want to tag along with him and his family that's why I stay home with Bear and Storm." I shake my head she really needed to meet someone. She was my friend we had been close since she had joined the cast back in season three she was like the sister I never wanted so I did want her to be happy.

Jeff's POV

I walk out of the wardrobe trailer after my costume fitting then walk around the set and look around I stop when I hear a voice from behind me. "So you're the new big bad we're getting this season?" I smile then turn around it was Norman's friend Skylar she played Kristin on the show I walk over then look down at her "That I am doll excited to have me around for a little while?" She shrugs at my question. "I know it will be interesting for the fans but I look forward to working with you this season Norman talks about you all the time." I laugh Norman and I were close he was like the brother I never had. "Funny when I'm around him all he talks about is you." She smiles and I begin to feel a little excited about this season.