Chapter 40

Skylar's POV

I open my eyes then look around the room I sit up slowly I look over and see Jeff sitting next to me he smiles then leans over and kisses my head I rub his arms then he sits down on the edge of the bed. "You scared the shit out of me Sky your passed out during filming I didn't know what happened I'm so glad that you're okay." I lay my head against his shoulder "I'm sorry Jeff I thought I was okay when I left the house this morning." He nods then stands up when the doctor walks in. "Mr. and Mrs. Morgan I'm Doctor Carter there's a large group of fans gathered outside this hospital." He picks up my chart and looks through it then writes something down Jeff looks at him "Why did she pass out?" Dr. Carter looks up from the chart "oh it's pretty common during pregnancy because of the increase blood her body is pumping." I look at him shocked "I'm pregnant?" He nods "yes based on the test we ran you're close to twelve weeks we think your conception date was sometime in April." I look at Jeff I knew exactly when this happened on his birthday. Dr. Carter keeps talking with me and Jeff about me staying hydrated, getting plenty of rest, and that I should try to eat six small meals or snack a lot throughout the day I didn't know how I was going to pull that off with us filming. I was already close to three months by the time we wrapped up I would be eight months, before Jeff and I leave we take a picture with Dr. Carter then we leave the hospital I couldn't believe that trying after almost a year we would finally get pregnant from birthday sex.

Jeff's POV

When Skylar is discharged I take her hand while we walk down a hallway I wrap my arms around her waist then pull her close and kiss her she kisses back then wraps her arms around my neck. I pull away "I can't believe it you're having a baby we're going to be parents... my shit still works!!!" she laughs then kisses me I kiss back and rub her sides she gives me a shove then pulls away and smiles "three times on your birthday is all it took." I grin then shrug. "I couldn't help it besides that was a good day and we had a lot of fun." She kisses my neck then we walk to an elevator I take her hand and pull her against me. Then I start thinking about the crowd gathered outside the hospital we would have to get through them to get to my truck so we could get back to the set.

Norman's POV

I stand up quickly when Jeff and Skylar get out of his truck I walk over then hug her and wrap my arms around her she hugs back then rungs her fingers through my hair. I pull away then look down at her "are you okay?" She nods then looks at Jeff he nods then they pull me inside Jeff's trailer I sit down and look at the two of them "will one of you please say something?" Skylar takes a deep breath then Jeff starts rubbing her back. She looks at me and licks her lips "Jeff and I are pregnant I'm close to three months." I was so happy for them they were going to be great parents I knew how much they went through to get to this. I pat Jeff on the back then hug Skylar and kiss her cheek. "I'm happy for you." They both smile then we had back to work on the scene from earlier.

Skylar's POV

I go to wardrobe and change into the black dress Kristin wore and a pair of black heels I walk out then go to the sanctuary to the room that was used as Negan's office. I hear Greg call action I get into character I take a deep breath then walk in the room and sit down in front of his desk biting my lip he looks at me then smirks. "Well my dear wife it seems like our friend Daryl isn't as dead as we thought he was." I gasp that couldn't be possible. "I shot him Negan I swear we went in the woods on a hunt and I shot him." He looks at me and my eyes go down to Lucille by his desk. I jump when his gloved hand touches my arm "relax doll Lucille isn't going to get a taste of you today I'll keep my promise about you being a wife you'll be the only one to sleep in my bed the others will stay in the harem." Negan lied he walks out then Greg calls cut.