Chapter 34

Jeff's POV

I walk outside to the fence and lean against it I stand there watching Skylar ride Storm I smile when she clicks her tongue sending him into a gallop she was beautiful. I run my eyes over her slowly still nothing I knew that I shouldn't be trying to rush this it took time for these things to happen I sigh then close my eyes and run my fingers through my hair I wanted a family with Skylar I knew I would be a good father I guess I would just have to be patient a little longer. I hear Storm snorting I look up and see him in front of me she looks at me and smiles "something on your mind?" I shake my hand "Just thinking." She nods then climbs off Storm she reaches over and holds my hand. "I love you." I look at her "I love you too Sky." She smiles then leans forward and kisses my jaw I groan softly then close my eyes.

Skylar's POV

I groom Storm then lead him inside the barn and feed him I walk outside, grab Jeff's hand then lead him inside the house I kick the door shut behind me then I look up at Jeff. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer I wrap my arms around his neck then kiss him he kisses back and runs his hands down my back I kiss down his neck then grab his shirt and pull it off. I run my hands down his chest then Jeff picks me up then carries me over to the couch he lays me down then gets on top of me I kiss his shoulders then unhook his belt and toss it in the floor. He kisses down my neck and the tops of my chest I moan softly and tug his hair, he runs his hands down my waist then unzips my jeans and pulls them off.

Jeff's POV

I pull off my jeans then push them off into the floor she pulls me close to her I tug her hair then kiss her she kisses back and starts to move against me I groan and tilt my head back. She runs her hands down my back I rub her thighs then slowly thrust into her she grabs my shoulders and wraps her legs around my waist I groan and start to thrust deeper she moans loudly then bites down on the side of my neck I squeeze her hips and thrust faster she starts to pant. She moans "Christ...Jeff harder." I nod then slam my hips against her I kiss her throat then start sucking on her skin I pull away and look at the mark, I keep thrusting and she arches her back "I'm close Jeff." I nod then thrust deeper and she grabs my sides then she cums. I thrust a few more times then cum I lay my head against her chest breathing hard.

Skylar's POV

I catch my breath and run my fingers through Jeff's hair he wraps his arms around me then starts running his fingers up and down my back I kiss the side of his neck then close my eyes. I start thinking about all the conventions coming up since Jeff and I were married now I knew they would ask about the honeymoon, how it felt to be married and our personal life I was happy to be here on the farm in our small private bubble I wasn't ready for the public to ambush us just yet. I open my eyes when I fee Jeff start moving around he looks down at me then kisses my head "do you think we made a baby?" I knew that Jeff was still hoping I shrug then answer his question. "Maybe we did we will just have to see what happens." I hoped this wasn't a sign of any problems and that we would be pregnant soon.