Chapter 43

Skylar's POV

I sit at the kitchen table listening to Jensen tell a story while Jeff makes dinner, I lean back in the chair "So what was he like on the show?" I hear Jeff groan while he's stirring the spaghetti sauce. Jensen grins "Your big bad from the show was hardly ever serious he would start to giggle all the time in a serious scene he would crack up." I laugh then take a sip of my drink that sounded a lot like Jeff sometimes he was like a little kid. Jensen leans back in his chair "how did you two meet?" I clear my throat "we were fixing to start up season six he was here his wardrobe fitting and we met that day he asked me out a week later." Jeff walks over and sits the spaghetti on the table then sits down next to me. He looks at Jensen "I had to move fast I wasn't on the set long and I wanted to convince her on me before we left" I reach over and hold his hand he had convinced me.

Jensen's POV

I take a bite of my food then look at Jeff and Skylar "he mentioned that you were pregnant have you thought of any names?" Jeff shrugs then Skylar clears her throat and looks at the two of us. "I've thought of some names for a girl I came up with Bella Dean Morgan, for a boy I was thinking Dixon Reedus Morgan." I liked her names they were different I knew Jeff would love having a baby girl named after him I look over at Jeff. "What do you think can you handle having a little girl named after you?" He grins "to be honest I'm terrified about having a girl I don't know what to do I have a farm and ride bikes." Sky laughs at his reaction. "Good thing you have me to help you who knows how she will turn out." I keep eating a girl might be good for Jeff.

A FEW DAYS LATER

Jeff's POV

Skylar and I stand outside while Jensen gets ready to leave so he can head back to Vancouver for filming he steps forward then hugs Skylar and kisses her cheek she hugs back and I smile I was glad to see that they had gotten to know each other during his visit. We hug and he looks at me "You have a good one congrats on the baby the two you are going to be great parents I can't wait to meet the little one." I wrap my arms around Skylar's waist and pull her close to me. "Thanks, come back sometime this has been fun I don't get to see you a lot." He nods then gets in the car and leaves for the airport, the days off had been great but it was back to filming for me and Skylar tomorrow we had a lot to get done. I squeeze her hand then we walk back inside the house.