Chapter 12

Andrew's POV

After the first day of the convention we all get together and go to a bar close by we order our drinks then sit down at a table Jeff and Skylar sit close together holding hands whispering to each other they end their conversation when they notice the group watching them. Jeff rubs the back of his neck and Skylar starts to blush she coughs "we have a few things to tell all of you the first thing is Jeff and I are together we started dating back in Atlanta when we were filming season six." I was surprised but they were good together plus their onscreen relationship would be more realistic since they were together. Jeff takes over next "there's one more thing we're more than dating... I proposed she said yes so we are actually engaged." That relationship progressed quickly but if they were happy and it worked out for them that was all that mattered.

Jeff's POV

I shut the door of the hotel when Skylar and I get inside she turns around then looks at me I walk over and wrap my arms around her waist she looks up at me. I kiss her she kisses back then wraps her arms around my neck I grab her shirt and slowly pull it off her then start kissing down her neck. She moans softly I smirk then push her back on the bed I pull off my shirt and get on top of her She runs her hands down my chest I look at her hands when she unhooks my belt she reaches for the zipper then pulls it down slowly I pull off my jeans and throw them in the floor I pull off her shorts and thrust into her moaning because she's so tight and wet. I thrust faster then she wraps her legs around my waist pulling me in deeper.

Skylar's POV

I grab onto his back and roll my hips against his I look up then meet Jeff's eyes he leans down and kisses me I kiss back; he thrusts harder slamming his hips against mine I moan and arch my back against his he grabs my hip and bites the side of my neck. I lick my lips then Jeff keeps thrusting I sink my nails into his shoulders and moan loudly when I cum Jeff thrust a few more times then I feel him cum I pant softly and run my fingers through his hair he smiles then kisses me slowly I kiss back and lay my head against his chest. I relax when he starts running his fingers up and down my arm "I love you Sky I can't wait to marry you." I smile then kiss his cheek "I love you too Jeff and I can't wait either." He nods then we fall asleep.

TWO DAYS LATER

Norman's POV

I put my bags in the back of Jeff's car then walk around and get in the back Jeff starts it then we leave the hotel close to thirty minutes into the drive Skylar falls asleep I shake my head then look out the window. Jeff looks back at me "I really do love her you know I'm not going to do anything to hurt her, she's the one for me and I don't give a damn about the age difference between me and her." I think about everything he said and I've seen how happy the two of them are together. "I know I believe you and to be honest I'm glad that you're together and that she has someone like you." I hoped Skylar never found out about this conversation, I was happy for them and they made a really good couple.