Chapter 27

Norman's POV

I look around while I'm dancing with Skylar "so where are you two lovebirds going for the honeymoon?" She looks over at Jeff then back at me "We're going to the Bahamas for three weeks." I nod I wasn't expecting that. "Why the Bahamas?" She shrugs "I've always wanted to go there plus it's away from fans and reporters so no one will be following us around with cameras." They had a good point and I was surprised there hadn't been any fans or reporters trying to crash their wedding but with the two of them keeping their lives so private it helped. "Have a good time I'm happy for the two of you you're a good couple." She smiles then hugs me and kisses my cheek. "Thank you, Norman it means a lot, that you're okay with this." The song ends and she walks over to Jeff he wraps his arms around her waist and kisses her head I walk over to the bar so they can be alone.

Skylar's POV

Once the wedding is over I go upstairs with Lauren, Danai and a few of the other girls from the cast and they help me out of my dress. I change into shorts, a skull t-shirt I find a pair of sandals then put them on the flight would be close to three hours so Jeff and I wanted to be comfortable I check my bag to make sure I have everything then walk downstairs the others walk outside and Norman takes our bags to the car for the first time today I was finally alone with Jeff. He walks over then wraps his arms around my waist I look up at him and kiss him he kisses back and starts rubbing my side "How are you Mrs. Morgan?" "I'm very happy what about you Mr. Morgan?" He kisses the side of my neck and across my shoulder. "I've never been happier Skylar." I kiss his jaw then we walk outside and shut the door behind us.

Jeff's POV

I reach over and hold Skylar's hand while we walk through the airport she puts on her sunglasses and I wrap my arm around her shoulder as we walk through the crowd of reporters that had gathered I guess they heard about the wedding. "Jeff where are you and Skylar going for the honeymoon?" "Skylar do you think this will be a good boost for your career?" With that I stop "We want our honeymoon location to stay a secret and this wasn't a career move for either of us we got married because we love each other." We keep walking then board our flight I sigh when I sit down next to her. She rubs my thigh and kisses the side of my neck "Just relax we're fixing to be alone for three weeks." I smile then lean over and kiss her slowly she kisses back I needed this trip I couldn't wait to be away from everything. It had been awhile since the two of us had been alone for a long time