Chapter 32

Norman's POV

I look over at Skylar while we are hanging out "How's married life so far?" She takes a deep breath then looks over at me. "Married life is good I love Jeff he's great we've started trying for a baby it's too soon to tell but I don't think that anything has happened yet." I nod at her answer it didn't sound like a traditional answer from a bride and I wondered if something was wrong. "Your happy with him aren't you Sky? I knew Jeff couldn't be happier?" She sits up "Of course I'm happy with Jeff he's a great guy I love him." I didn't want Jeff or Skylar to be hurt or unhappy, I believed her I knew she was telling the truth I could tell she loved Jeff anyone who saw them together could tell that.

Jeff's POV

I walk in the living room that night after my shower and I hear my voice coming from the TV I walk up behind the couch and look at the screen. "This is Denny Duquette." I watch my face then lean down and start rubbing Skylar's shoulders "Single, Capricorn loves to travel and cook." She tilts her head back then looks up at me I smile and rub her jaw with my thumbs. She smiles "hey." I grin then lean down and kiss her she kisses back I pull away and move around the couch and sit down next to her "That guy do it for you?" She nods "I first saw you as Denny when I was in school." That surprised me. I put my arm around her shoulder she leans against me and puts her head on my chest I start rubbing her back then kiss her head I look back at the screen and continue watching Grey's Anatomy with Skylar.

 I put my arm around her shoulder she leans against me and puts her head on my chest I start rubbing her back then kiss her head I look back at the screen and continue watching Grey's Anatomy with Skylar

Skylar's POV

I yawn then stretch out in the bed I hear Jeff let out a groan when he lays down next to me I curl up against him and lay head against his chest he kisses my head then starts rubbing my back. I look at him and rub his arms, Jeff runs his fingertips up and down my waist "how would you feel about getting a tattoo?" I think about it for a few minutest then nod slowly "I would be okay with it what kind of tattoo are you thinking about?" He starts tracing shapes on my skin with his fingers. "I'll get your initials and you get mine that way when we can't wear our wedding rings on the show we will still have something." He had a good point we wouldn't be able to wear our rings during filming. "We can go get the tattoos tomorrow." He smiles then we lay down and start to fall asleep.