Chapter 46

ONE MONTH LATER

Jeff's POV

I grin while I watch Skylar get dressed she sighs then looks over at me "This isn't funny I'm the one that has to fit in a black dress." I laugh softly then stand up and walk over to her. I wrap my arms around her then pull up her shirt and run my fingers over her bump "Doll this is a good thing that you're showing it means the baby and you are both healthy and growing." I kiss down the side of her neck she tilts her head back and I smirk then squeeze her hips she moans softly I turn her around then sit her on the dresser. I grab her shorts then pull them down she grabs my shirt and pulls me closer I kiss her slowly she kisses back then unzips my jeans and pushes them down in the floor I pull her closer to the edge then thrust into her. I grab her shirt then pull it off and kiss the tops of her breast then unhook her bra and toss it in the floor.

Skylar's POV

I wrap my legs around his waist and dig my nails into his shoulders while Jeff continues to thrust, he runs his hands down my back and I tug his hair hard. When he kisses my neck then bites down on my shoulder I moan his name then move my hips against his and start meeting his thrust he grunts then pulls me against his chest and starts thrusting deeper. He runs his fingers over my jaw then down my neck he moves his large hand lower and places it on my stomach I kiss the side of his neck and grab onto his sides he slams his hips against mine I gasp and start to pant. Jeff growls in my ear and sucks on my skin he pants then I hear his voice "cum for me Sky." He thrust then I cum and lay my head against his shoulder Jeff thrusts a few more times he cums and holds me close while he pants softly.

Norman's POV

I get off my bike then look over when Jeff's truck pulls up he gets out then walks around and opens the door I wondered if Skylar was okay she gets out and I see why Jeff opened the door for her she was showing now there was absolutely no way to hide it. I grin then walk over "well look at you proudly showing you might as well make it public." She reaches over then punches me in the shoulder Jeff laughs then wraps his arm around her waist she leans back against him I could tell that he was proud of her and even more in love with her he was happy she was showing it was a good thing she was. I look at her "Seriously Sky you can't hide this anymore those black dresses won't be able to hide it." She takes a deep breath then nods and looks at me "you're right I just hope it doesn't get out to the fans." Jeff squeezes her hand. They walk off to wardrobe and I go to my trailer and put my stuff away.

Andrew's POV

We gather as a group on the Alexandria set where we wait on Jeff and Skylar to get out of wardrobe they said they had something to tell all of us before we started filming today. They start walking toward us in true Negan and Kristin fashion he had the Lucille bat over his shoulder and she was in the black dress daring any of us to do something to the man next to her Jeff wraps his arm around her waist then clears his throat. "So far Sky and I have managed to keep this a secret surprisingly over the last five months so since we can't hide it anymore here goes nothing." He squeezes her waist then Skylar takes over she looks at us "We're expanding...Jeff and I are having a baby I'm five months pregnant." A few of us let out the savior whistle hen we start congratulating them I hug them and step back "I'm happy for the two of you."

Jeff's POV

We start filming and I get in the mind set for Negan we were filming an outside scene where there was a large herd of walkers that I had to get through with Kristin Greg calls action and I pull her around behind me and grab her hand. I swing Lucille then take out a few as we continue to make our way through I slip and get too into the scene one of the walker extras gets too close for my liking I step back putting my hand over her stomach then swing Lucille to protect my wife and baby Greg calls cut and I stop. She grabs my arm and I pull her close to me Greg looks at us "Take five okay?" Skylar rubs my jaw then kisses me softly I relax then kiss back and wrap my arms around her she looks at me "you were protecting us?" I nod my head even if it wasn't real something inside me kicked in hopefully I wouldn't have the same reaction when we did the scene again.