Chapter 36

Skylar's POV

Jeff and I stand backstage waiting for our cue to crash the panel we were coming in as Negan and Kristin while Andy was taking questions Jeff wraps his arms around me I look up at him and he's smirking. "My favorite wife ready for this?" I nod then kiss him and wrap my arms around his neck he kisses back and pulls me against him I pull away when I hear someone clear their throat it was one of the convention workers. "The two of you are up." I nod then squeeze his hand he turns on the mic then we slowly walk through the curtain "Hot diggidy dog this place is magnificent." We walk out where we can be seen then the screaming and cheering starts. He grins then puts an arm around my waist and pulls me against him we walk over to the table and take our seats.

Jeff's POV

I put my arm around the back of Skylar's chair she leans toward me I kiss her head then I start to listen for questions Skylar pulls out her phone I watch her to see what she's taking a picture of I smile she takes a picture of her name card. I look at it "Skylar Rose Morgan." They had changed it I was happy she puts the picture on Twitter then adds a caption "Walker Stalker San Jose Making it official" #marriedlife #wife xo Mrs. Morgan I smile when she tweets it. I pay attention when I get a question "When you're doing scenes with Skylar are you being yourself or do you add some Negan into those scenes?" I think about it then answer, "I do add Negan but there are some parts where I'm just being myself." That was true it was easy to work with Skylar

Skylar's POV

I sip from a bottle of water listening to other cast members take questions from the audience Jeff reaches over then starts rubbing my leg I squeeze his thigh then go back to listening for questions. A fan walks up with a question she smiles then waves "In order of your favorite which characters do you like Jeff as the most?" I think about it since I haven't seen everything Jeff has been in. "In order I'm going to say Negan, Denny Duquette, Patrick from the accidental husband he's adorable in that one am I right?" the girls cheer and I continue to answer the question. "William from P.S. I love you then winding out the countdown is Papa Winchester." Jeff laughs at my answer then leans over and kisses me I kiss back then pull away and the panel continues. I had missed being with the fans and the conventions it felt good to be back.

Andrew's POV

I wait outside and we start to gather in a group as we make our way out of the convention center I look around and Jeff and Skylar are the last two to join us. "What should we do tonight it's been awhile since we've all done something together." We start throwing around a few ideas going to dinner, going to a bar or coming up with something else to do Jeff puts his arm around Skylar and she leans against him. They whisper then Jeff nods he looks back at us "We're going to head back to the hotel have a movie night or something like that." That was unusual for them I look at him "You sure?" He nods then they start walking to the car I shrug and we keep planning. I wonder if there was something wrong or if the two of them just wanted to be alone.