Chapter 58

Jeff's POV

Skylar and I walk inside our hotel room I stand behind her when she stops as she looks around the room at what I had set up. A candle light dinner, wine the bed was already fixed she turns and looks at me "is this all for us?" I nod and walk toward her slowly then run my hands down her waist "I wanted tonight to be special since it's our first night away from having Bella." She nods slowly then pushes my jacket off my shoulders. I wanted to wait and take it slow but I didn't think I would be able to I kiss her deeply then run my hand down her back until I find the zipper on her dress she kisses back then wraps her arms around my neck. I unzip her dress then push it off in the floor I pick her up and carry her over to the bed I lay her down then get on top of her and start kissing over her neck and collarbone.

Skylar's POV

I grab Jeff's shirt and pull it off then start kissing down his neck and over my initials on his chest he groans and grinds against me slowly I gasp then lick over my lips. He pulls away then unzips his jeans and pulls them off he kisses the tops of my breast then unhooks my bra and pulls it off I meet his eyes as he lowers his head he swirls his tongue over my right breast before taking it into his mouth and sucking on it. I moan then tug his hair he bites down gently and I moan "Oh god Jeff I've missed your mouth." He looks at me with a smirk "we're just getting started sweet heart I know there's a lot more you've missed." Six weeks was far too long but this was worth the wait. Jeff grabs my panties then pulls them down slowly and pushes my legs apart we needed this and I couldn't wait to continue.

Jeff's POV

I pull off my boxers then thrust into her slowly she moans and I grunt when I feel how tight and wet she is even after having a baby I thrust deeper and squeeze her hips she wraps her legs around my waist pulling me in. I kiss down her neck then bite down gently and suck on her skin to leave a mark she starts to rock her hips against mine slowly meeting my thrusts I didn't want to rush this I wanted it to be slow so we could take our time she kisses me and bites down on my lip I kiss back moaning against hers. I start thrusting harder and tighten my grip on her hips hard enough my fingers would leave bruises Sky digs her nails into my ack and I hiss she had marked her territory I pin her arms above her head and thrust faster. I look at her as I start to pound into her "Fuck I've missed you baby."

Skylar's POV

I pant and feel a heat starting to build in my stomach I run my fingers down the back of Jeff's neck "I'm so close babe" he jerks and keeps thrusting harder "I'm almost there baby." I close my eyes as our bodies slide together from the sweat. When I cum I grab Jeff's shoulders and feel him thrust a few times then he cums and lays on top of me I kiss over his shoulders then rub his back while I catch my breath he looks at me then kisses me softly I kiss back then lay my head back on the pillows. He rubs my side gently "I've missed you baby that was definitely worth the wait." I run my fingers across his jaw "I've missed you too." He lays his head on my chest as I relax while his breathing deepens. I yawn and fall asleep a few minutes later.