Chapter 48

Skylar's POV

Today we would be filming the scene where Negan, Kristin and Father Gabriel would be in the trailer together it was the first time back in regular clothes after being in the black dress for most of the seasons I finish in wardrobe then walk out and look around. Norman walks up next to me "how's the baby?" I was getting this question a lot especially from Jeff I look at him "She's good moving around a lot today hopefully she will be good and not cause too much trouble today." He nods then Jeff walks over and wraps his arms around my waist. I look at him then kiss him slowly he smiles against my lips then kisses back and puts his hands over my stomach then we feel a kick he chuckles softly then kisses my head. "Three more months until she's here." I nod we had a doctor's appointments coming up and that determined if Jeff and I would get to go back home to New York or if we would be in Atlanta until after Bella was born.

Jeff's POV

Greg calls action then we begin filming I turn my head looking at Gabriel then put a finger to my lips then lean my head back and whistle he looks at the two of us "Maybe I'm here for a purpose this what I'm supposed to do take your last confession." Kristin scoffs and moves closer. I look at him "I don't have shit to confess except maybe for the fact that Kristin and I messed around right where you're sitting." He looks at the two of us then she reaches over and holds my hand I look at her then hear the dead pricks outside start banging on the door. I tell that I was a coach so I could help the kids and keep them from being huge ass holes when they were older Kristin rolls her eyes, I feel the sweat start to bead on my forehead then Greg calls for a small break in between takes.

Skylar's POV

I sip from my bottle of water then take a few more bites of my fruit salad, the crew had been amazing working with me during my pregnancy making sure I was hydrated, resting and eating enough small meals I wipe my hands then walk past the walker extras gathered outside the trailer getting touches on their makeup. I go back to my spot inside for the next part I was super excited for Jeff was going to choke slam Seth I know I shouldn't be but I couldn't wait to watch, Jeff walks in and I smile when he walks over. He rubs my back "You know if I didn't know any better I might think the idea of Negan throwing good old Gabe around turned you on?" I bite my lip then nod slowly "it does." He groans softly then starts kissing down the side of my neck I moan and pull him closer. Pregnancy hormones and Negan throwing around a priest was a bad combination.

Jeff's POV

I lay me head against the door when we start filming again "my first wife... was a real wife my only real wife till death did us part it was before this. I lied to her, I screwed around on her and she was sick when she went..." I close my eyes getting choked up a bit "When she went it was during this I couldn't put her down that is how I was weak that is what I will confess." We stand there for a minute in silence then Kristin looks at me. She takes a deep breath "I betrayed people that were my family, I shot my best friend and hurt people I cared about and they cared me about me, I betrayed them because I fell in love with someone who will probably never love me back." Kristin's confession was she loved me something I wasn't prepared for. Greg calls cut then we wrap on filming for the day tomorrow the three of us would be covered in fake blood.

Chandler's POV

I stand on the set with the others Jeff and Skylar had worked out the gender reveal for the rest of us she walks up next to me and squeezes my shoulder, I smile then hug her we had been friends since she joined the cast she looks at me and sighs. "I kind of miss the days where I was taller than you." I laugh then look at her "I got taller than you two seasons ago." She laughs then Jeff walks up still dressed as Negan Skylar brings out a mannequin then the two of them turn to look at us. "So my man Negan here is going to bash this guy's head in whatever color the paint is that's what we are having." We all nod then Norman pulls out his phone to start a video. Jeff draws the bat back over his shoulder and brings it down hard the head cracks open and pink paint splatters everywhere it was a girl this had been a fun day on the set for us to have as a family.