Chapter 16

Jeff's POV

I reach over and hold Skylar's hand while we are driving out to her place from the set she squeezes my hand then looks over at me. I look at her and smile "let's go out tonight?" She nods "that sounds like a great idea where are we going?" I lick my lips then think about it for a few minutes trying to come up with a good idea. "Dinner and the drive-in theater?" it probably wasn't the best idea in the world but we didn't have to make it big or have sex all the time to have fun I just enjoyed being with her and spending time together. "Sounds like a great idea let's go home take a shower and change then we can go." I nod and keep driving.

Skylar's POV

It's hot in Atlanta in August even at night when it was a little cooler it was still warm I get dressed in a white pair of shorts and a black tank top then I finish getting ready then sit on the bed and wait on Jeff to get out of the shower. He walks out then gets dressed in a pair of black jeans, a black shirt he walks over then sits on the bed and kisses my head I close my eyes then lean against him. He rubs my back "ready to go?" I nod then stand up he puts on his boots we walk through the house I leave a bowl of food for Bear then we walk outside and get in the car. He starts the car then we leave my house and drive into town I was excited for date night we didn't go out much so this would be fun.

Jeff's POV

Jeff's POV

I find a parking spot then Skylar and I get out and sit on the hood of the car while we wait for the movie to start she wraps her arms around my waist then lays her head against my chest I wrap my arms around her and kiss her head. "We haven't' talked about our wedding yet you know?" I nod then she reaches over and squeezes my hand "I was thinking something small and simple just us our friends and family as the guest we could have it here or back home in New York?" I think about her idea for our wedding it sounded nice. We tried to keep our life and relationship private so it was a good idea to do the same thing for our wedding I liked the sound of it plus our friends and family was all that we really needed. "A simple farm wedding sounds perfect Sky." She kisses me slowly then pulls away I wrap an arm around her shoulder as the movie starts.