Chapter 17

A FEW DAYS LATER

Skylar's POV

I walk out of the makeup trailer then look around I was excited for the scenes we were filming today it was a scene with Kristin and Negan so I would be working with Jeff today I walk over to the Alexandria set and wait. I hear footsteps walking toward me I look up and see Jeff walking toward me swinging the bat around he whistles when he reaches me the smiles showing his dimples he was already in character for filming he leans toward me I look up at him and meet his eyes. He licks his lips "how's my girl doing?" I roll my eyes but play along with him "good how's my husband?" he grabs my waist then kisses down the side of my neck I close my eyes and moan softly he knew what he was doing and it wasn't fair. "I would be a lot better if we could have a little fun time before this started." I couldn't blame him I felt the same way he did.

Jeff's POV

I walk to the gate then smile as I tap the bat on it "little pig, little pig let me in." it pens then I do my part with Spencer. Andrew walks up then begins his lines "you said a week you're early." I grin "I missed you." he opens the gate and I walk in I do the bit where I kill a walker then I start to walk around Alexandria my saviors go around scavenging I see Skylar and the smile that crosses my face is real I walk over toward and she glares at me like she did before in season six. I grin then lift her chin "Well look at you I didn't realize Rick here managed to have so many pretty ones here I might have to think about making you one of my new wives." She steps back then runs her eyes over me slowly. "Sorry I think you're a little old for me now take your shit and go." She walks away feisty I liked it.

" She walks away feisty I liked it

Norman's POV

I walk up behind Skylar when she finishes her scene "how much of your character is Kristin and how much of Negan is Jeff because the two of you are definitely doing it right the fans will love you and hate you at the same time." She turns around and smiles at me. "With this show that's the whole idea we want the fans to either want to kiss us, kill us or be with us if they do hate and love Negan and Kristin at the same time it will work out perfectly for what's coming this season." I nod in agreement she sits down then looks over at me when I sit next to her. "Want to come over and hang out with me and Jeff for a few hours?" it didn't sound like a bad idea plus I haven't been to her place in a while "Sure sounds good I have a few more scenes to do though." She nods "Jeff does too I'm done for the day though." She gets up then goes to her trailer and I go back to the set.

Andrew's POV

We finish filming later that evening and we gather in a large group tossing around ideas on what we could tonight I look up when Jeff, Norman and Skylar join us. "Anything you three would like to do tonight?" Skylar looks around at the group "Let's all go back to my place everyone can go grab some food and I have a few grills let's fire them up." It sounded fun and it's been a long time since we've done something like that a lot of the new cast members had never been out to Skylar's house we talk about it and everyone agrees. "We will be at your place around seven or seven thirty?" she nods "sounds great." That gave us a few hours to clean up, go to the store then head to Skylar's house. We leave the set then go in our separate directions.

Jeff's POV

I change into jeans and a black shirt then walk outside to help Skylar get everything set up for tonight she had changed into a pair of ripped denim shorts, flip flops and a black rolling stones t-shirt I move her grills out in the yard she walks over to me and I wrap my arms around her waist. She looks up at me "You're okay with the cast coming over, right?" I nod slowly unsure of why she was asking "why wouldn't I be okay with it? They are our friends Norman is more like your family it's your house if you want to invite the president or the pope over then that's fine with me it's going to be fun to just hang out together and not be at a death dinner." She smiles then kisses me I kiss back and pulls her against me. "Save it for later when you're alone or in front of the cameras for the fans but I don't want to see it." I sigh then pull away from Skylar Norman really knew how to ruin a moment.