Chapter 30

Skylar's POV

I get dressed in a short red dress that had a little bit of a flow to it I sit on the bed then put on a pair of black heels I look in the mirror then go downstairs, Jeff looks up and grins I blush then walk over to him. He wraps his arms around my waist then kisses my head and starts rubbing my sides "You look beautiful Sky." I kiss his jaw then run my eyes over him he was wearing jeans, a button up shirt I look at him "You look good babe." He squeezes my hips "Have to look good for the wife." I shake my head he takes my hand then we walk outside to the car we had rented for our trip. This would be our first time going out in a few days I just hope we didn't get ambushed by large crowds of fans or reporters trying to make money.

Jeff's POV

I look at Skylar sitting across from me looking out at the ocean, the sun was setting and it was casting a glow around her she looked beautiful I couldn't believe that she was my wife. I reach over and hold her hand she looks at me and smiles I smile back "Sky...there's something I want to ask you and I hope it doesn't make you mad." She gives me a confused look and tilts her head to the side I picture our son our daughter having the same trait. I take a deep breath then meet her eyes again

"I love you so much I know that we just got married but we're both working and we both live on farms with a lot of rooms." No turning back now I speak then finish my sentence. "Will you have a baby with me?"

Skylar's POV

I was stunned I didn't know what to say yes, I loved Jeff but I didn't know he was thinking about having a family this soon but I did want to have children with him I knew the two of us having a baby would mean a lot to him. He didn't ever talk about it but I knew he was still concerned about the age gap between us women all over the world thought my husband was sexy he knew it this would be his way of showing he was still young enough I take a deep breath then lick my lips. I reach over and rub his hand he looks at me and I meet his eyes "I'd love to have a baby." He smiles showing off his dimples he leans across the table and kisses me I kiss back slowly then pull away. I knew we were ready and that we would be good parents.

Jeff's POV

I follow Skylar up to our room when we get back to the beach house she takes off her shoes and I walk up behind her then wrap my arms around her waist she leans back against me and I start kissing down her neck. She closes her eyes then tilts her head back giving me more access to her skin I squeeze her hips then she turns around and looks up at me I rub her cheek softly then lean in and kiss her she kisses back and wraps her arms around my neck I pick her up then walk over to the bed. I lay her down and get on top of her I grab her dress then slowly pull it off I kiss over her chest she moans softly and grabs my hair I pull away then quickly undress, I get back on top of her and slowly thrust into her.

Skylar's POV

I dig my nails into his shoulders as Jeff continues thrusting I wrap my legs around his waist pulling him in deeper I groan softly I move my hips against his slowly, I close my eyes and moan when I feel Jeff bite down on my shoulder. I tug his hair then kiss down the side of his neck he mumbles out a few curse words and I bite down on my lip and he starts thrusting harder and I begin to pant softly. He keeps thrusting and I feel my body start to shake "Jeff. I'm close." He grunts and slams his hips against mine "Cum for me Sky." I tighten around him and lay there panting Jeff thrusts a few more times and lays his head against my chest when he cums I rub his back slowly. I start thinking to myself what if the two of us just made a baby?