Chapter 9

Norman's POV

It was the first day of our first convention we were in Los Angeles and I was excited I couldn't wait to meet the fans here I knew it was going to be a lot of fun. I look up when Jeff and Skylar walk in together apparently, they decided to match for today they were both wearing black jeans, boots, Jeff had on a black shirt and Skylar was wearing a black shirt with Negan on it that said property of Negan I shake my head then walk over and hug her. She hugs back I pull away then look at her "are you excited?" She smiles and nods "I can't wait this will be big and it's going to be fun plus Jeff and I are going to announce our relationship." That was going to be a surprise for the fans I just hope they took it well.

" That was going to be a surprise for the fans I just hope they took it well

Skylar's POV

Our panel for the day begins and as we walk out the screaming and clapping starts the seating order was Andy, Danai, Lauren, Norman, me, Jeff and the rest of the cast was seated down the rest of the table. Jeff squeezes my hand then rubs my leg I squeeze his hand I look away when the first fan comes up and their question is for Norman "Do you think Daryl and Kristin could have a relationship since they are so close?" Norman looks over at me and thinks about it for a little bit. "I don't think so it's more of a brother sister relationship they trust each other he let her in and they rely on each other a relationship would be strange." A few more cast members get questions giving Jeff and I an easy first day of the panel.

Jeff's POV

Skylar and I go to the hotel I toll over and look down at her laying next to me I hold her hand then take a picture of our hands against the black bed sheets I kiss her slowly then pull away "Time to go public sweetheart." She nods I sit up then put the picture on Instagram. She lays her head on my shoulder and I type out the caption "Yeah I love her who cares about age!! She's mine."-Negan She smiles then kisses the back of my neck I close my eyes and rub her sides a few minutes later I get hit with notifications the fans were responding to the picture already. I scroll through as we read the comments and surprisingly more people were supportive of us there were only a few negative comments I was glad the fans were happy for us it would make going out in public easier for us.

Skylar's POV

Skylar's POV

I lean back in my chair when the second day of the panel starts today Jeff gets the first question "When Negan and Kristin had that small staring contest during the lineup was that a moment between them or between you and Skylar?" I bite my lip as he begins to answer. "I'm going to say it was a moment between them she impressed the hell out of Negan everyone else was in a panic, but she's in line calm, cool, and collected staring daggers at him." That was a good answer and it would give a small foundation to what happens between them in the new season. The next few questions are for Andy, Lauren, Danai and Norman we take a few more questions and the last question is for me. "Would Kristin really fall for Negan?" I bite my lip "I think that she would because in some strange way Negan is what Kristin needs." I could only imagine their reactions to what happens between them