Chapter 22

Jeff's POV

I sit down at the desk inside Negan's office Greg calls actin and we start filming I hear the clicking of heels the door opens and Kristin walks in I look at her and grin. I move my chair back then she walks over and sits down in my lap I wrap an arm around her then start kissing down her neck she moans and tilts her head back I put my hand on her thigh then start pushing up her dress. I was getting her exactly where I wanted her "I need you to do something for me doll." "Anything Negan what is it?" "My men aren't sure we should trust you so I need you to prove that you're loyal to me." She nods slowly. "How?" I look at her and grin "I want you to go to Alexandria get Rick the prick to trust you again then I want you to kill Daryl."

Skylar's POV

I lick my lips slowly as we continue filming I run my yes over him slowly then get into character. "Is this for your saviors or is it for you?" he runs his hand down my back then lifts my chin with his hand "It's for both of us I need to know I can trust you if you do this for me I might make you my only wife." He was tempting me I had fallen for Negan during my time here. "I'll do it I'll go back to Alexandria tomorrow I'll meet you when it's done." I would betray my friends that took me in they were my family especially Daryl he was like my brother Negan starts rubbing my cheek. "Good girl." He kisses me then I kiss back and straddle his lap he reaches between us and unhooks his belt I reach for the zipper on his jeans as the camera pans out Greg calls cut.

Norman's POV

I meet Skylar after we wrap up our night shoot she looks at me "Hey Norm what's up?" "The season will be finishing soon I know that you and Jeff decided to have your wedding once we finish filming which isn't far off so tomorrow we are going shopping for your wedding dress." She gives me a surprised look. "You're going with me?" I nod "I won't tell Jeff what it looks like I promise." She nods then hugs me I hug back and wrap my arms around her I step back now for the other part of her surprise. "You will need to shower and dress kind of decent tomorrow your wedding dress is coming from Bridals by Lori." She screams then starts jumping up and down. "Thank you!!!" I laugh then hug her again it was good to see her excited about this. Jeff would kill me once he found out I couldn't tell him what her dress looked like.

NEXT MORNING

Skylar's POV

After meeting with my consultant Robin Norman and I begin looking for my dress I didn't want to spend a ton of money but I had a budget where I didn't have to worry about going over my limit. Since Jeff and I were having our wedding at home on his farm I wanted a dress that was simple and would go with where we were having it plus all that mattered was Jeff and I would be married not how big our wedding is our how grand my wedding dress was. I pick up a dress then try it on and look in the mirror it was a simple fit and flare mermaid style dress with a sweetheart neckline I loved the dress it would be perfect for our wedding I look at Norman. "This is the dress." He smiles "You look beautiful Sky." I couldn't wait for Jeff to see the dress when we got married I was ready for our wedding.