Chapter 64

SIX MONTHS LATER

Jeff's POV

I kneel a few feet away holding my arms out "come on little man come see daddy." Dixon giggles then takes a shaky step and starts to walk over to me I smile when he reaches me then I pick him up and spin him around. "You did it!! You're officially a walker now!!" Skylar laughs then walks over to me. I kiss her softly "can you believe he's walking already?" she tickles his stomach "he's gotten so big can't believe it's going so fast with him." I think about asking if she would like to try for a third one but we had a boy and a girl we were happy and there was no way of knowing if we could have another baby so I keep it to myself. I sit on the blanket and start playing with Dixon while Skylar gets Storm and Negan ready to go for a ride through the woods I relax feeling content when Dixon starts playing with Bear, Bandit and Honey Dog.

Skylar's POV

I put my suitcase on the bed that night to start packing for our trip to Atlanta since filming would start in a few days I would pack everything for Bella and Dixon in the morning I fold a pair of shorts then put them in the bag Jeff walks in and sits on the edge of the bed. He grabs my waist then pulls me close to him he looks up at me and I run my fingers through his hair he takes a deep breath "are you sure about this Sky?" I knew he wasn't sure about going back to work since we had two children now I nod my head. "Bella has been all over the set and Dixon will love it there too you know that nothing will happen to them." He pulls me down in his lap and I lay on top of him then lean down and kiss him slowly. He kisses back and wraps his arms around me maybe once we feel better once we go the set.

Norman's POV

I catch Bella as she runs over to me after getting out of Skylar's car once they reach Skylar's farm Jeff gets out holding Dixon's hand as they walk over then Skylar walks over behind them Bella hugs me tightly then I kiss her cheek before putting her down. I look at Jeff and Sky "You two ready to start filming this season?" Jeff shrugs "I'm going to have it easy the two of you get to do physical stuff with all of the running and fighting." Skylar elbows him in the side. "Don't get too comfortable with the easy stuff you'll be back at it soon and we never film the scenes in order anyway." She had a point we didn't know what we would be filming until that day or night but I was happy to get back to work again plus it was always good when a new season started.

Jeff's POV

Skylar walks out of wardrobe and I run my eyes over her I would miss seeing her in the black dresses from when Kristin was a wife but that had changed she was in her normal clothes from before but she still looked good even my wardrobe had changed a bit for the new season. I walk over then wrap my arms around her waist and cup her face she smiles and runs her fingers down my arms "Feels good to be back with the family doesn't it?" I nod then kiss her deeply catching her off guard she kisses back then brushes her tongue over my bottom lip I groan then pull her against me. She tries to take control of the kiss by sliding her tongue in my mouth I moan then move against hers and take control I rub her back then pull her arms around neck getting the Negan role was the best thing I would ever do because thanks to him I now have a wife and two children.