Chapter 37

Jeff's POV

I walk out of the bathroom after taking a shower I wrap a towel around my waist then look around the room I look over at Skylar standing on the balcony leaning against the railing staying in tonight had been her idea. I walk up behind her then wrap my arms around her waist she takes a deep breath then leans back against me I kiss down the side of her neck then rub her sides she turns around and looks up at me I smile then start rubbing her cheek she leans against my hand. She goes to say something but I shake my head I kiss her slowly and pull her inside the hotel room I pick her up then walk over and lay her down on the bed she looks up at me I get on top of her, I grab the bottom of her shirt and pull it off. I look down at her when she runs her fingers down my chest I grab her jeans then unzip them and pull them off.

Skylar's POV

I bite my lip then reach for his towel I untie it and he pulls it off then tosses it in the floor I run my hands down his arms he kisses down my neck I close my eyes and moan softly. I wanted this but at the same time I was thinking about something else would this be when I finally got pregnant I take a deep breath then clear my head I look at Jeff then kiss down his neck and across his shoulders he groans in my ear. I run my hands down his sides and he slowly thrust into me, he starts to thrust faster I arch my back pressing my chest against his I wrap my legs around his waist pulling him in deeper. He squeezes my hips hard and starts thrusting harder I pant then moan his name and start moving my hips against his

Jeff's POV

I pull her against me and keep thrusting I feel her start to shake under me she was close she moans loudly I feel her tighten around me then she cums, I thrust a few more times then cum. I lay there panting and she runs her fingers up and down my back I look at her then kiss her softly she kisses back and lays her head against my shoulder I don't say anything but I wonder if we made a baby Norman was right but at the same time it was hard not to think about it. I wrap my arms around her then pull her against me she kisses my jaw I kiss her head and rub her back she closes her eyes and I smile when she falls asleep. I lay there for a while watching her I run my fingers over her stomach silently hoping that this time it worked.