Chapter 18

Lauren's POV

We arrive at Skylar's house and park all over her yard and driveway I walk up with bags of ice, Andrew has buns for the burgers and hot dogs, Steven had chips everyone brought something the people who worked at the grocery store were probably going crazy trying to figure out why The Walking Dead Cast was buying up the stuff for a cook out. Who knew what kind of article would be out in the morning a lot of people would probably think we were planning a death dinner for someone while Jeff and Norman work the grill we all stand talking to each other Skylar's dog Bear was loving all the people and the extra attention he was getting this was fun we should do it more often it was nice to have somewhere quiet to come where we could be together as a group. I finish my conversation with Alanna then walk off to go find Skylar to talk to her and see how the wedding planning was going for her and Jeff.

Norman's POV

I stand next to Jeff while we cook the burgers and everything else it was still Summer in Atlanta and I was looking forward to the next few months when it would start to cool off he looks over at me "Can I ask you something?" He was being serious and I was starting to get nervous that he might want to break up with Skylar. I nod "Yeah sure what's up?" He takes a deep breath "You mean a lot to me and Skylar I was wondering if you might be my best man at the wedding?" I wasn't expecting that but I was honored he had asked I pat him on the back. "Yeah I'll be your best man." "Thanks Bubba it means a lot to both of us." "You're welcome." I put burgers on a plate then take them inside to Skylar, tonight with the cast was going to be a good night.

Jeff's POV

I take a tray of hot dogs into the kitchen then stand behind Skylar I kiss down the side of her neck then run my hands down her waist "Marry me." "I already said yes you don't have to ask me a second time." I wrap my arms around her and pull her against me. "I want you to be mine I want to have you in every way possible I want you to be my wife, I want your last name to be Morgan." She turns around then looks up at me, she puts her hand against my face and I lean into her touch "Let's plan out the wedding and finish filming for the season then we will get married I promise." I knew that she had a good point we would be busy for the next few months and we didn't really have time for a wedding right now. I sigh then kiss her head in a few months I would be able to marry her I wanted it to be done before all the conventions started up again.

Andrew's POV

The food is ready a little while later, we all go inside to Skylar's kitchen and load up our plates with the food I notice Bear watching everyone and I knew there were a few things that could happen he was going to be everyone or steal food when no one was looking or since he was such a huge dog he could knock someone over. We go outside and sit down at picnic tables that had been lined up to form one long table we sit and talk while we're eating it looked a little like the dream scene from last season a few of us were missing and Jeff was sitting next to Skylar at the head of the table, Bear goes up to Norman and lays his head in his lap. Norman looks down at him and gives him an extra hot dog we should start doing something like this more often.