Chapter 14

Jeff's POV

I reach over and hold Skylar's hand before the interview starts she smiles then kisses me on the cheek I smile then kiss her softly she rubs my hand then then the interviewer sits down across from us we do an introduction then get started. "How are the two of you feeling about filming for season seven starting in one week?" Skylar jumps in and answers first "I'm super excited I always look forward to being with the cast we're a family this season is going to be really big there's a lot to expect." She gave a good answer without giving a lot away. I clear my throat "I can't wait these are a great group of people that have really welcomed me to the show and I appreciate that, there's a lot more Negan this season so I'm looking forward to being around more." The interview was going well so far hopefully the questions wouldn't get too personal. I squeeze her hand as we continue.

Skylar's POV

"Has working together made it better or has it hurt your relationship? I look over at Jeff "I think it just makes it better working together it gives us a chance to know each other better personally and professionally." He nods in agreement then Jeff gets a question "What drew you to Skylar when you met her?" I bite my lip nervously I wasn't sure if I wanted to know the answer to this question he thinks about it for a few minutes then answers. "She likes the simple things in life like I do we both are happy to be on a farm, she's determined, hardworking and kind she makes me feel younger I couldn't picture anyone better for me." I smile then the interview ends that went a lot better than I thought it was going to.

Jeff's POV

I wrap my arms around her waist then pull her close to me she closes her eyes and lays her head against my chest. I kiss her head then run my hands down her back I look down at her when she starts kissing my neck she smiles and meets my eyes I run my fingers across her cheek she puts her hand over mine "I love you Jeff." "I love you too Sky." I take her hand then we walk over to the car and get in. I start it then we leave and start her drive home she reaches over then puts her hand on my leg I look at her then look back at her I was happy with Skylar and living on my farm I didn't want anything else now. Once the fans found out her character betrayed Rick and hurt a member of his own group for Negan, the two of us would get a lot of hate hopefully it wouldn't change our relationship.

A FEW DAYS LATER

Norman's POV

I finish packing my bags then go outside my house I was leaving with Jeff and Skylar today to head to Atlanta for filming I wait for them to show up I scroll through my phone and send out a few tweets. I hear a car pull up I look up then walk over I get in then lean forward and give Skylar a kiss on the cheek "ready to go back to your farm in Atlanta?" She smiles then turns around and looks at me "I can't wait I'm ready to go back to work." I couldn't blame her I was ready to go back to work too. This season would be great I'd be working with Andy and this time I would actually be working with Jeff during filming plus the three of us would be working together I couldn't wait to see how this season turned out.