Chapter 5

Jeff's POV

I smile and play with her hair when she rolls over in her sleep I kiss her head then rub her side she yawns and looks up at me I lean in then kiss her slowly. She kisses back "good morning." I kiss her shoulders "good morning sweetheart." We both had filming today it was the big day Negan was going to show up and kill a member of Rick's group I knew that the fans of the show were not going to like the character a few of them would probably hate me as well but I was excited about this role. I take a deep breath then look at her and meet her eyes "Sky you know what scene we are doing today and I just want you to do something for me?" She nods then I sigh. "Don't hate me for it." I could handle it from the fans and other people but I couldn't handle that from her "I won't I promise." I pull her close and hold her tight.

Skylar's POV

I go to wardrobe first and start to change clothes I put on a pair of ripped jeans, my black leather booths then I get a black tank top, from wardrobe I go to the makeup trailer. I sit down and the makeup crew starts to put fake dirt, mud and a few scratches over my arms I walk out then stretch as we get ready to head to the wooded set where Negan's line up for everyone was going to be I walk through then jump when my waist is grabbed I get pulled back a few feet. I turn around then see Jeff standing there in his Negan outfit "What are you doing?" he smirks then pulls me against him "Had to see my girl before lineup." I kiss him then wrap my arms around his neck he kisses back and wraps his arms around my waist I was falling for him hard.

Norman's POV

Before we start filming we all gather around Steven and Michael since this was their last scene with us I rub Skylar's back after she hugs them she was close to everyone we worked with the death scenes and losing a cast member always hit her hard. I talk to Steven for a little bit then go to my mark for filming I see Jeff talking with Skylar in front of the RV they were close to each other and I wondered what they were talking about I had noticed that they had been spending a lot of time with each other lately I shrug then look away when he squeezes her shoulder. She walks over then climbs up in the truck with me I look at her "You gonna be alright this won't be an easy scene to film?" She takes a deep breath then nods. "I'm good I'll be fine Norm." I rub her leg then Greg calls for action.

Jeff's POV

"Alright let's meet the man." I step out of the RV and throw Lucille over my shoulder "We pissin our pants yet boy do I have a feeling it's gonna be pee-pee pants city here real soon." I walk over then look down at Andrew. "Hi you're Rick, right? I'm Negan and I do not appreciate you killing my men." I stay in my spot and continue with my opening speech in front of the group then start walking back and forth in front of the lineup stopping when I'm supposed to. I start doing the rhyme as I go down the line I meet Skylar's eyes as her character glares up at Negan the scene continues and Negan kills Glenn and Abraham on the show the actors meeting their ends then we cut for the night.

 I start doing the rhyme as I go down the line I meet Skylar's eyes as her character glares up at Negan the scene continues and Negan kills Glenn and Abraham on the show the actors meeting their ends then we cut for the night