Chapter Thirty-two

Happy new year everyone! ❤❤❤

Ovian's POV

I love watching her sleep. There is this little frown on her forehead that makes her look so cute. I smiled. Even while asleep, she was still thinking. I lean back into my pillow, and I can't help but think about how lucky I am. She may not have forgiven me yet but she's getting there. There is hope that eventually she would realise that I would never intentionally hurt her. I have always thought I would never fall in love. That no woman will turn me to mush but here I am grinning like a fool.

My thoughts wondered back to my fight with Lahran. I sighed, if Tania had not stopped me, I would have broken something in his body. Ever since we were younger, Lahran always wanted what I had. If father got me anything, Lahran would want exactly the same thing. Being the quiet, gentle, older brother, I had always allowed him take whatever he wanted.  But Tania was off limits.

When I came in and found him forcing himself on her, I became so furious, I felt like ripping him apart. I wanted to hurt him, deeply. And to think he abducted Alex so he could use her as evidence... Lahran was indeed crazy and if something was not done soon, we would have a big problem when he becomes king.

Tania turned in her sleep. As she turned, the sheet pulled down slightly exposing the soft swell of her breasts. I was tempted to caress it but I decided to allow her sleep. So I pulled the sheet back up to cover her. A few seconds later, she turned onto her side, backing me and her buttocks jutted out from under sheet. Now, this I couldn't resist.

I pulled the sheet further away from her body, exposing her delectable behind. Then I reached down and caressed her softly. I slipped a finger into her heat. She moaned and pushed back on my hand. I knew she was still asleep. I continued my assault, until she was panting, a bit out of breath.

Then her eyes shot open. She turned slightly towards me and smiled. "I could get used to waking up like this." Then she gasped, because there were now two fingers in her.

Suddenly, she pulled away and climbed on top of me. I laughed. "What are you doing?"

"Making love to you," she smirked. Then she proceeded to kiss me all the way down. I groaned out loud. "Tania," I said, lifting her and turning her so she was under me again. I spread her legs urgently, I needed to bury myself inside her.

I entered her and waited a bit to savour her warmth. I could stay like this forever, I thought.

"Ovian..." She moaned, nudging her hips against mine. "Please..."

Then I began to move. I looked deep into her eyes, my desire for her palpable. Damn! She was meeting me thrust for thrust. Then she wrapped her legs around my waist and I tipped over, taking her with me.

I allowed us to catch our breaths first before I pulled out and gathered her softness against my hard body.

Tania' s POV

"Good morning." He murmured against my mouth.

I beamed at him. "Morning. What a way to wake up."

He chuckled as he began kissing my neck. I stretched my body and he took advantage by molding my exposed breasts in his hand. I moaned. "Ovian, we just-"

He lifted his head and looked into my eyes. "I am not doing anything. It's just that, I can't seem to get enough of you. I love you with everything in me."

Then he asked softly, "Why didn't you agree to Lahran's plan?"

I caressed his face, his stubble tickling my fingers. I reached up and kissed his nose. "Ovian, even if Lahran were an angel, I wouldn't look at him twice. I have eyes for you alone." That much was true.