Chapter three: Stranger

[Heroine, your life is slowly swirl in excitement. You have unlock three bachelor. There's a event approaching fated to meet your next bachelor. Enjoy] 

[Bus]

I stare blankly at the window then I pull out my phone.

I log in to my Friendnet.

I went over to look at Adam's profile.  

Adam was my first crush.

Adam was the kind of the guy you can get along with. He was outspoken and everyone in my school like him. I was easily smitten by him.

I was that awkward girl in high school.

I remember drawing doodles in my notebooks of him and I. I thought about How our first date will be, our first kiss,  you know those mushy stuff. 

I did confess to him at the end of high school year. 

I was rejected because he saw me as a friend. 

I never saw him since. 

Now, couple years later He returns. 

He looks freakin great. 

On his profile picture , He's holding a camera while taking picture at something. 

He did admire wanting to be a photographer. 

Good for him for chasing his dreams. 

As for me........look where I am at. 

[Dine]

I enter my second job that pays low minimum wage. 

Yes, I am a waitress.

I serve the customers food, drinks and even sometimes be the cashier.

No, we do not wear roller skates.

The people I work with are quite young. They either in high school or in college. 

I talk few of the co-workers here. 

"Hello Darling, you came just in time. We are packing a full house." 

That's Harvey. Harvey is forty years old. He's the chef for this place. He really know his way around the kitchen. He can find anything. 

"Table 22, needs their double cheese with no pickes, lettuce and tomato. Two fry chicken and two large drinks."  

The girl who enters the kitchen is Saya. She dropout of college.  The college she went was terrible and too expensive for her. Now, she has to pay it off.

I went into my uniform. I put apron on and cover my hair with the hat. I rush into work. 

"Can I get fries, two double meat burger and a coke," said a young man with a friend. 

"okay, anything else?" I add. 

"that's all," he said. 

I run back to the kitchen. I rip the small notepad paper and clip it so the chef can see the order. 

I return back to the customers who aren't being serve yet. 

Chime

The bell rung.

That means a order is up.

I grab a full plate of fish sticks for appetizers, rice and beans, and  buffalo wings. I rush to the table of a large man who looks irritated.