Chapter fifteen: Umbrella

[Heroine! Exciting news! A new event appear! ] 

"Achoo!" 

Saya had a disgust look on her face when I sneeze  putting the tissue to my nose. I sniff hearing the sound of mucus coming from my nose. 

"Nope, nope!" Saya stands up, walks to her room and close the door behind her. 

Yeah, I got sick. Lucky enough, the diner is close since Christmas is coming. 

The only one that is open is the café. I will be starting tomorrow. 

Saya came out of her room with a scarf over her nose and mouth. She wear sunglasses. 

She sits on the couch. I glance at her. 

"You look like spy." 

"I'm protecting my health." 

My phone starts ringing. 

I look at the name. 

[Diana Crystal] 

My new landlord. 

"Hello?" I said. 

"good, you picked up. I need a copy of your tax income."

I totally forgot giving her documents. I need to search in the box.

"I'll hand it to you by Wednesday."

"This better not be habit of being late. By the way, your apartment will be late due to the holidays. You will be coming to move in Jan 15."

Great.

"okay."  

[Call end]

I cough covering my hand. Saya shakes her hand. 

"Sorry, Saya I will be your roommate a little longer because of the holidays."

"no problem as long you keep your cold to yourself."

I cough for a moment.

Saya did a glare.

"I took my medicine. don't ask me again," I said to her.

*******************************************************************

At middle of the night, I'm sleeping on the couch coughing and snffing like crazy. I was unable to sleep. 

I look at my phone. I put on silent so Saya can't hear. 

I look through my friendsnet. 

I went to Addilyn's profile. 

She upload a photo last week. It was her and Nathan. Addilyn is wearing a wedding dress and Nathan is in a white suit. They had their cheek press together while smiling at the camera.

I look through the comments. I see Jenifer on the comments. 

She said, "Girl, Your wedding was beautiful. May you two find happiness together." 

"She invite her to the wedding!" I nearly raise my voice. 

Then again, she probably saw her pictures. So I went to check the album. Look what I see.

Jenifer was there. Not only her, A classmate we both know from college name Hailey was there. There were people I knew, but some weren't.

This hit me.