Author's note

Hello Readers!

My name is Stardust. 

I want to thank you for reading this story so far. 

I was really surprise the amount of viewers it has. Thank you so much. 

Here are some fun facts about this story.

The title was a big struggle to make. I didn't know what to call it. A friend told me this outrageous name. I put it on the story. I thought about changing it later than I realize it kind of stuck there. 

(feel free to leave the comment down below if it's a good title or it should be change?)

Earlier concept, The main heroine was suppose to wake up being sixteen year old and inside the otome game.

The main heroine doesn't have a name yet. 

There was a bachelor I thought of adding where the main heroine use to work at. He was a CEO and took interest of her because he met her at the bar. I didn't like the idea of it. 

The otome game that the main heroine is playing with is on the PlayStation 3. 

Originally, this story suppose to be a short story. It was going to be eight chapters with different bachelors than I realize there was a mystery story behind the otome game. 

The otome game doesn't have a title yet. 

There is no past story of how heroine got the otome game. 

Earlier concept, Heroine suppose to own a cat and was going to be introduce into the prologue, but realize the heroine always work and can't take care of herself that she hardly ever at home. The heroine can't have a cat and the landlord is strict with pets policy. 

Earlier concept, Gerald was going to be a doctor working alongside with Jake to make things complicate for the three of them. 

I did not plan for Jake and Maggie to be a couple until I thought of Maggie having a fiancé and thought it will spice things up if it was Jake. 

The chapter with Adam and heroine going on a date. The date was going to be Liam giving the heroine a second chance. I realize Adam wasn't introduce yet. 

Heroine doesn't know how to drive a car or have license. 

Heroine enjoys playing otome game when she has free time. There hasn't been any free time for her throughout the story. 

When heroine got attack wasn't planned. When heroine leaves the diner, she was going to give the homeless man her food and leaves going back to her apartment. 

The homeless man is actually five years older than the main heroine. 

It was not plan when the heroine leaves the apartment and also there was going to be a new neighbor that will add to her bachelor list. It was either Adam comes in or Jake or possibly a new character. 

I think that's all the facts I cane give you. 

Thank you so much for reading. There are more chapters on the way.