Chapter twenty: Life

I woke up scare feeling my heart beating fast and something had cover over me. I look around my area. I saw two officers chatting near the food area. 

What happened? 

I look at the jacket that's cover over me. It's Gerald. 

I remember he had it on when he pick me up at the car. 

I have such bad headache. 

"How are you feeling?" 

I look up seeing Gerald giving me hot tea. I take it. 

Gerald sits down on the coffee table in front of me. 

"are you okay? any pain or....?" he trailed off looking at me for a reply. 

"just bad headache," I said. 

"Tasha said it was the trauma you're experiencing." 

"Now of all times," I said. 

"Bottling up your emotions like this can be the cause of it. Lucky, it wasn't too much." 

"I don't remember what happened." 

He sighs, "you were screaming and yelling. We try everything to calm you down. That guy.....the homeless guy. he held you and put you into a lullaby making you fall asleep. I don't know how he did it. it work." 

"I'm so sorry," I said. 

"It's lucky to let it out than leave that trauma of yours out on the streets." 

"Should I go to therapy?" I said. 

"Well, if only you need it. what I can tell? You don't seem all that affect. To me, you look normal. People will go out of control to the point of hurting someone." 

"what happened to the homeless man?" I ask. 

"We had to retain him due to measure of if he harm you of some kind of way. it doesn't seem you look hurt or anything. We don't want you to go back and see him." 

"He saved me twice."

"I understand, but we need to be precaution.  He's in the jail cell . We need to ask him more question. Right now, you need to go home."

"I can't....I got to go to work."

"Do you want me to give you a doctor's note?" He said.

"yes," I said putting my hands out.

he shakes his head and put his hands on mine, "I'm happy you're okay and I'm sorry you have to go through this."

"I'm okay. I just have a lot thing on my mind."

"if you need ear to listen, I'm here."

"Thanks Gerald."

I stand up and walk beside Gerald leaving the police station.

We went to his cars.

He starts the car.

I look at my phone seeing how many missed calls I have.

[8 Missed Calls]

I check it out.

[Saya- 2 missed calls]