Chapter twenty four: No Connection

[Loading......]

[Loading......]

[Welcome back, Heroine] 

I turn on my game. Saya had left to the airport five hours ago. I thought about playing my game that is sitting in the suitcase. 

The game recaps what the heroine has done. 

It shows the bachelors heart meter. 

I skip through it all. 

[Heroine, Your love is being wavier. Have any of your bachelors capture your heart?] 

"What bachelors?" I said with a snicker. 

The only bachelor I got is my job. 

[Heroine, do you want to find love?] 

"yeah," I said. 

[Put more effort to putting these bachelor and falling in love with you.] 

Even the game is scolding me about my love life. 

I stare at the game for awhile. 

"Why do I keep playing this game?" I ask myself. 

I put the controller down. 

I had this game for my birthday to get away from life instead a text that reads me a story and no illustration. I can't find the cover case for this game. I dump in one of the boxes when I was packing so quick. 

Sadly, I get unknown guys name Bachelors with numbers. A heroine that has no name given. IT tells me about her life that's similar to mine. 

Scary thought to think this game is messing with me.

"maybe....I should shut it off," I thought for a moment then realize the rules of the game. 

I sigh. 

I take out my phone and to my friendnet. 

I see a message. I press it. 

It notify me. It's Addi. 

Addi and Nathan ffinish their honeymoon and went back home. Addilyn wants reach me. I ignore her. 

This is something I shouldn't be involve. 

The more I'm involve her new life. 

I feel jealous ad angry that her life is better than mine. 

I want to stay away from it. 

Adam, I haven't heard since our date. He hasn't upload any pictures that I can see.