Chapter twelve: Date

Next Day

12:00pm 

I'm scrambling in my suitcase finding what to wear. Saya yawns coming out of her room.

"Looking for something?" She ask.

"A outfit."

She yawns going into the kitchen.

Saya works all night yesterday. She came home at 12am looking like  a zombie. She enter the apartment, pass by me and went straight to her room.

I know that feeling.

Now, she just woke up and making coffee.

"You can borrow my clothes," she said turning on the coffee machine.

"We both have different sizes," I said.

"What size are you?"

"I found it." I took out of the suitcase. I show it to Saya.

"This isn't a prom date," She comment.

I sigh, "yeah, this looks terrible."

"Just borrow mine."

"okay."

Saya walks into her room and open her closet.   I went over and sit on the corner of her bed.

"How about this?" Saya said taking out a black dress.  

"no." 

Saya put it back and take another piece outfit. 

I shake my head. 

She continues after the fifth attempt that she was already about to give up. 

"That could work." I said. 

"Finally," she said tossing the outfit onto me. "I'm getting my coffee." 

She leaves out of her room and pouring coffee into her cup. 

I stay her room to change. 

It's a white shirt exposing from shoulder to shoulder. I wear a black leggings that I got from my suitcase. I have my high heels. 

I came out of Saya's room. 

"How it looks?" I said. 

Saya clap her hand, "The guys will fall to their knees and bow down to you." 

"Thank you," I said laugh at her compliment. 

"Hurry up and fix your hair and make-up.  You don't have much time before your date arrive," she said. 

1:30pm 

I took off the heels and start running to find my make-up kit and brush. 

Saya sipping her coffee watch me run to different places like a cartoon character on Tv. 

"This is better than television," she comment. 

"Not helping," I said brushing my hair while using her hair blower. 

2:00pm 

I was putting on my make-up in her bathroom. 

I was putting on eyeliner, lipstick, and foundation. 

I put some perfume on me. 

I came out of the bathroom feeling exhaust that I walk over with the high heels I hate and sat on Saya's couch.