Thank you

Hello! This is Stardust!

Thank you readers for reading this story till the end. I'm surprise how many of you enjoy reading this story. 

This is my first completed story on WATTPAD. 

I am so grateful for your comments, voting and even reading this story. I wouldn't never be able to keep writing this story if it weren't for all of you.

The story have been difficult to write especially the routes. Each of the route is your choice who you want to go with. 

I never expect this far from the story. 

My goal is to complete this story at Chapter eight. when I was writing chapter eight, I realize I will have continue this story. I didn't know where it might end. The ending was a complete mystery to me. 

Since, the story is now complete. 

Here are insights about the story and characters. 

Liam Is the only character who never met with Heroine before the game. 

The heroine suppose to know the game was actually helping her and freaks out about it in a early chapter. It was change for heroine to ignore it even though she had suspicion. She seems kind of calm about it when she find out at the end. 

The heroine has no name. The reader has a choice who is the heroine. 

In a early concept, There was a suppose to be a narrator such like this. [Heroine goes to the café to meet Addilyn and waits for her.] To make it like a game, but it's scratch out. 

Heroine has a mother. There is no information if she has siblings or a father in her life. 

Heroine's personality are different what route you take. The reason is......It was by accident. After I made Adam route, I started writing Gerald. Heroine takes on different situation who she's with.

The homeless guy was suppose to be a ex-gangster and related to Jake as his younger brother. It was change realizing he can be the game helping the heroine.

It's unsure where the heroine is. If she's in the game, dream or reality. You can interpret where Heroine is.

I start writing this story, when I start playing this game ELDARYA. It's like an otome game. It's a fantasy romance game. 

There was suppose to be more bachelors, but they were too many to keep up and also their personality will be the same. 

My favorite chapter is the Prologue. It has that mysterious vibe of what the heck is going on. 

Heroine is actually difficult character to work with. She always being put into situation and wonder how she reacts. 

The toughest route I find difficult is Heroine ending, Dexter route and ?????? route.

I have a draft of chapter one introducing heroine at sixteen that she went back to be a teenager and has no idea. It's kind of long. if you don't want to read it, I understand. Just skip all the way down to the final statement.