|cigarettes & money|

He was still laying in bed, his thighs and abdomen hidden under the covers, with a cigarette in his hand

He was still laying in bed, his thighs and abdomen hidden under the covers, with a cigarette in his hand. I was standing beside the window, looking outside, wearing his shirt.

-You are so damn beautiful, babygirl.

I didn't understand him sometimes. I had sweaty hair and forehead but for him I was beautiful.

-I'm not.
-Come here.

I walked towards him, on my toes and as he put his arm up I layed on his chest. He was running his fingers on my shoulder tickling me a little.

-Look over there.

He pointed his finger up. There was a big mirror. He liked having it there.

-You are beautiful, just look at yourself.

I couldn't really see myself like how he saw me. Suddenly he hovered above me.

-Don't you think daddy is right?
-Of course you are, daddy.
-Such a good girl.

He kissed my forehead, nose, cheeks and then lips. I could smell the cigarettes from his mouth. I've always hated the taste of cigarettes but for some reason, they don't taste so bad coming from his lips.

-Can I have one too?

I looked at the cigarette in his hand.

-We talked about this already baby. It's not for good girls like you.
-Daddy please, just one~
-You can't.
-But you smoke.
-Because I'm your daddy.
-Can I taste yours at least? Please~
-Okay, but just this time.
-Yay!

He held the cigarette in my mouth for me and as I inhaled I started coughing.

-Are you okay?
-Eww, it's awful.
-Told you it's not for you.
-Daddy?
-What is it baby?
-It tastes much better from your lips.

He put the cigarette in his mouth again, inhaled deeply and then kissed me, exhaling all the smoke. It really tasted so much better. He placed one last peck on my lips before standing up.

-Where are you going daddy?
-I have to go to work.

I grabbed his hand and pouted at him.

-Don't leave me daddy. I don't want you to leave.

He sat on the bed.

-I'm sorry I...

Before he could finish I sat on his lap, looked him straight in the eyes and started wiggling a bit. He was surprised. He was enjoying it for some time but all of a sudden his strong arms were around my waist. He stood up and layed me on the bed. He was kissing me passionately. But suddenly he stopped and stood up.

-Nice try babygirl. But I really have to go. Get dressed and I'm gonna drive you to your apartment.

I picked up all my clothes sadly and started to dress up. He was taking a shower, I could hear the water. When I was ready I thrown myself on the bed and waited for him. After a few more minutes he came out of the bathroom. I looked at him and I was speechless as always. He looked like a God!!