|first meeting|part 1

I was honestly surprised people make such things

I was honestly surprised people make such things. A blog where you can be a Daddy, Mommy, Babygirl or Babyboy. Don't you think it's amazing? Ahh, well you might wonder what does bring here such a person like me. Let's say I have to much money and a little too much time. But not enough time to date anyone. As a man I have my needs, you know what I mean. I always liked younger girls anyway. I have this, um, Oppa kink kinda thing so...

I started looking through the blog and saw so many people there. I clicked on the category I was interested in. Most of the girls were still students. Probably not having enough money for the things they want. I understand that, I was similar at their age.
While scrolling down the blog, I saw a notification that a new person has joined the category so I clicked on it and the girl I saw was totally someone I wanted. I messaged her immediately.

-Hi.
-Hi.
-How are you?
-I'm okay thank you.
-I was wondering if we could meet up.
-Today?
-Yes, if it's not a problem.
-No it's not. At what time and where?
-Where is your school? I'll come pick you up.
-Oh okay. It's Hae******ng 4. It's the biggest building I the whole street but it's School Of Arts if you won't be able to find it. I'm done at 1:30 PM.
-Okay. I'll be there.
-How will I find you? I don't know how you look.
-The best and most shiny Porsche, that's what you need to look for.
-Okay.
-See you soon.
-See you.

This girl, I hope she'll like me. I was in the studio till 12:30. I needed an hour to get to her school. I mean not really since I have a Porsche but I can't meet her with empty hands. I decide to go to some fancy jewelry shop. I was looking around thinking what should buy for her. I don't even know her. I decided to check her post on the blog, maybe she wrote something there.

-Fuck.

I said to myself, there was nothing, then I looked at her picture and saw that she was wearing a lot of necklaces. I knew what I need to look for now. When I found something I liked I decided to buy some flowers too. When I was ready I drove to her school. I stopped in front her school and got out of the car. I walked over and leaned on it on the other side. I was waiting for 1:30 to come.

-Only two more minutes.

After some time I saw a lot of people coming out. It was hard for me to find the girl I was waiting for. Just then I saw two girls talking and looking my way. They started to walk towards me. I wasn't nervous, it wasn't my first time. I could see the other girl saying something and pushing my girl a bit further. She looked at me and walked towards me.

-Hi.
-Hello sir.
-You make me feel old saying that.

I gave her the flowers and opened the door for her. I walked over to my side and got in. She wanted to put on her seatbelt but I was quicker and did it for her.

-Thank you for that and flowers.
-That's not everything yet. I'm sorry to ask that but what's your name?
-Y/n.
-Almost as beautiful as it's owner. Well aren't you hungry?
-Maybe a little bit.
-Good. Are you free for the weekend?
-Well yes. I didn't plan anything yet.
-Even better because I planned something for us to get to know each other, I hope you don't mind.
-No of course not.

She seemed really nervous so I decided to stop the car on the side.

-Why did you suddenly stop?
-Am I making you this nervous or...
-The whole situation does.
-Ohh...
-It's the first time I'm doing it and that's why I'm nervous.

Now everything makes sense. I lifted her chin up and turned her head so she was looking at me.

-Are you scared of me?
-No.
-Are you scared I'll hurt you?
-No.
-You should be.

In her eyes, it was visible how scared she got because of my words.

-Don't worry, I will be gentle for you. I promise.
-O-okay.

I kissed her forehead and turned on the engine. I drove to the restaurant where they knew me very well. I grabbed her hand and lead the way inside.

-Reservation for Min Yoongi.
-Of course sir. Come after me.
-I know the way.
-Ah it's you sir. Nice to see you again.
-Thank you.

We walked to the table in the glass room. It was the best to eat here at night because you could see the stars but eat here at this hour wasn't bad either. We ordered and soon we were done.

-Is it okay if we go to my house now? I just want to talk nothing else.
-Okay.

We got to my house and we sat in the living room.

-Do you need something?
-Maybe just a glass of water.

I brought what she wanted and sat down beside her. Her hands were still shaking so I held them.

-You really don't have to worry. I'm your friend. Tell me something about yourself.
-Okay. So as you already know my name is y/n. I'm 17.
-Why did you choose the Arts School?
-I love music and dancing. I draw pretty well too.
-I guess you don't have a boyfriend. I mean I wouldn't let my girlfriend visit such a blog.
-You're right I don't.
-You don't have to answer if you don't want to. Did you have a boyfriend before?
-Yes. When I was in America but he ditched for some girl.
-Why would he do that? You're so adorable.
-I didn't want to sleep with him.
-Ahh these young boys these days. I won't ditch you because of something like that if you're wondering. But wait...
-Yes?
-Does that mean you're a virgin?! I'm sorry I shouldn't ask that.
-It's okay. I am.
-Oh wow. It will be fun.
-Do you want to know something more?
-Maybe your favorite color or a few?
-Well, baby blue, baby pink, black. Mainly pastel colors but these are my favorite.
-I see.
-Can I have a question?
-Of course. Ask me anything.
-What will we do on weekend?
-About that...I wanted it to be a surprise. But for you I can say it.
-No, don't tell me then. I want it to be a surprise.

I held one of her hands now and she held mine. And that's when I knew I won't be looking for a new girl for a long time.

Next episode will about how they were spending the weekend together. I hope you will like it.
Love you