|drunk & sober|

~Yoongi's POV~

I was sleeping well but when I woke up finally at 2:34AM I was really thirsty so I decided to go to the kitchen. As I was pouring in some water into the glass I heard a phone calling. I grabbed the glass and went to the living room. The ringtone got louder. I looked around the room and found the phone. As I looked on it I was a picture of y/n. Wait, why would she be calling one of the boys at this hour? I picked up without thinking.

-Jungkook? I'm sorry to call you this late but you need to pick up y/n. She is super drunk and she almost caused an accident so you need to take her home. Are you there?
-It's not Jungkook, but I'll pick her up. Where are you?
-*address* (I'm sorry but I'm too lazy to look up an address XD)
-Okay, I'll be there as fast as I can.

I hung up and put on my shoes to go out really fast. I took the keys to one of the cars before going out. I got in when I found the car and drove to the address I got. As I stopped the car on the parking lot, I could see a girl holding another girl which was definitely knocked out. I ran to them and grabbed y/n pulling her close to me.

 I ran to them and grabbed y/n pulling her close to me

-Please take her home. She drank so much because she said she aching so much. I don't really know what she meant but she seemed really upset, so please take good care of her.

-I will. Thank you for taking care of her.

I picked her up and walked to the car. I put her on the passenger sit because I was scared to put her on the backseats. I put her seat belt on, put on mine and drove back home. She was already sleeping when we reached our destination. I slowly picked her up trying not to wake her up and came inside the house. After taking off my shoes I silently headed to my room.

-Hyung what are you doing?
-Nothing just go back to sleep Taehyung-ah.
-O-okay.

As he came back to his room I finally came into mine. I put y/n on the bed still not wanting to wake her up. I covered her with a blanket and picked another one for myself. I wanted to fix her blanket because she was wiggling a lot and she uncovered herself completely but she started to talk.

-Tell him I love him. I don't to leave him. I love him. Tell him that I'm sorry.

Who does she love? Who she doesn't want to leave her?

-I will tell him whoever he is.
-Yoongi...

I turned my head and saw Jungkook.

-Oh Jungkook, why are you not sleeping?
-Taehyung was talking in his sleep that someone is in the house. Y/n...she's drunk?
-Yeah.
-I will take her to her room.
-She can stay here.
-No trust me, it's better if she wakes up in her own room.
-Okay...

He came closer to us and picked her up slowly. When he went out I was still standing in my place. It was like I couldn't move.

-Hyung go to sleep.
-Jungkook...does she have someone?
-No. Did she say something?
-Well yes...
-Don't worry about it she always talks about something when she's drunk.
-Oh okay. Goodnight then.
-Goodnight.

~Third person POV~

When the younger left the room Yoongi layed on his bed. His mind was blank at this moment.

-He said not to worry about it Yoongi.

He told himself before turning to his side and falling asleep soon after that.

~Your POV~

I woke up with a horrible headache. I shouldn't have drunk so much. I stood up and went straight to my bathroom. After taking a nice, cold shower and changing my clothes I went downstairs. It was really surprising to hear someone already being there. Jungkook and Taehyung aren't morning people. As I stepped into to the kitchen I wanted to leave immediately but someone's voice stopped me.

-Just sit down and drink this. We don't have to talk at all.

I did what he told me to do. The glass in front was filled with something which didn't have a very pleasant color.

-I know it doesn't look good, it doesn't taste good either but at least it make the headache better.
-Thanks.

I just mumbled and drank what was inside. He was right it didn't taste good at all. I stood up to make myself something to eat and sat down immediately.

-Be careful. I'll make breakfast for you what do you want?

He shouldn't be like this. Not after what I've done. He should hate me but no. He's standing in front of me asking me what I want for breakfast.

-So...
-I don't know. You don't have to do anything?
-Are pancakes okay?
-Um sure.
-Okay then.

I was just sitting there not knowing what to do with myself. Not knowing what to say either. A glass of water appeared in front of me. And a few moments later a plate with pancakes.

-This is still the thing I cook the best.
-A pancake master.
-I can't believe you remember that.
-How could I forget?

She said it so silently as if even herself could barely hear it but I did.

-Y/n can I ask you something?
-Yes, but quick because I have to get ready for work.
-Okay. Why did you leave back then?
-Hyung! Did you eat breakfast already? Y/n aren't to ugetting ready for work? You're gonna be late go, go, go!

Y/n stood up so fast and ran upstairs. All I could think of was that she didn't answer my question.

-Why are you so loud baby?

Taehyung ran up to Jungkook and jumped on him, Kookie grabbing him immediately.

-I'm just happy because Yoongi hyung is here.
-You are more happy to see hyung than me.
-No! Of course not!
-Are you sure?
-Yes!
-Show me.

They started kissing and that's when I left the kitchen. It wasn't disgusting. It was jealousy. I was jealous of their happiness.

Prepare for strong drama in the next few chapters. There will be some interesting things going on. I'm sorry for any mistakes and typos. Please like and comment~
Love you ❤