|sun & beach|

I woke up before my princess did

-Princess you have to wake up or we're gonna be late.

I whispered but she opened her eyes so quick. She must be excited, while I'm nervous. I just hope everything goes well.

We got dressed and took a small bottle of strawberry water. The bottle was shaped like Hello Kitty she just loved this little kitty and she had to have that bottle. I took our suitcases, put them in the car and we were heading to the airport.

-I will have to cover your eyes baby because you can't know where we're going.
-Aww, okay.
-Such a good girl.

Everything went fast and well, so before I knew it we were already in the plane.

Yoongi gently took the blindfold of my eyes.

-Daddy~
-What is it babygirl?
-I want my blanket.
-Fuck! Pretend you didn't hear that. Bunny listen...

I knew what he was about to say.

-I forgot to take it with me.
-But I really wanted my blanket.
-Is my arm not enough for you to hug while sleeping?

I pouted at him.

-Okay, okay Daddy will get you anything you will want on holidays okay?
-Thank you daddy!

I grabbed his arm, lifted it up, layed on his chest and put his arm around me.
After listening to music for an hour I needed some attention. I was actually sleeping during that time so I was laying on the window right now.

-Daddy~

I whispered but he didn't react.

-Daddy~

I said a little bit louder. The guy sitting beside me turned around but it wasn't my daddy. It was Jimin.

-Where's Yoongi Oppa?
-Bathroom. What you need him?
-No, just asking.

All of a suddenly he got super close to my face and he caressed my cheek with his hand.

-You're so cute.

I wanted to push his hand away but he took it away himself.

-Better not let Yoongi see us, right babygirl?
-Don't call me that, sir. Only my daddy can call me that.
-I'm no sir for you honey.

He moved so close to my face I gulped. He then smirked and moved to my ear.

-You will be calling me daddy too.

He then moved back to his seat. After a few minutes Yoongi came back.

-Jimin thanks for looking after her, you can go back to your sit now.
-No problem hyung. Ask me any time.

Yoongi only smiled and nodded. As soon as he sat down he kissed my forehead.

-How was your sleep?
-Good, daddy. I can't wait till we land and I can finally see where we are flying to.
-You will like it. I promise.
-As long as we're together I will like every place.
-You're too good to me, baby.
-And you're too good to me, daddy.