|dinner|

I was never this nervous my whole life, I mean it

I was never this nervous my whole life, I mean it. Hoseok was sitting on the bed looking at me. He wasn't saying anything neither did his expression change.

-Come on! How do I look?!
-Okay, okay, calm down. Hyung, honestly...
-Is it really that bad?
-You never looked better.

I was so relieved. Everything had to be perfect. For her.

-Okay I think you're ready hyung.

He gave the small box and I opened it for the hundredth time today.

-Go, don't make her wait.

I went downstairs really fast and she wasn't there yet.
But when she started coming down the stairs...I couldn't take my eyes of her, I couldn't even blink.

-We can go.

I was still literally staring at her.

-Babe close your mouth and let's go or we're going to be late.
-Oh y-ye-yes.

She giggled and we left. I opened the car door for her and then got to my seat. We drove for about 20 minutes before we reached our destination. When we came in a waitress lead us to our table immediately. We sat down and ordered.

-So...how do you like it babygirl?
-It's r-really nice.

So cute when she stutters. We spend an hour in the restaurant enjoying the food and finally it was the time to go to the park near this place. I was holding her hand and she was squeezing mine tighter.

-Wow, it's beautiful.

She doesn't know she's the most beautiful in the world.
We stood on the small bridge looking at the water. I was hugging her from behind.

-I need to tell you something Yoongi.
-What is it?
-I...

She couldn't get the words out of her mouth. Maybe it's the time I say what I want to say?

-Baby...maybe I go first okay?

She just nodded and I was standing in front her now.

-Look at me okay?
-Okay...

She was nervous not knowing what I wanted to say. She turned away. I walked closer to her, looked her in the eyes and kneeled down

-Will yo...
-I'm leaving.
-What?
-I'm leaving, I'm sorry. This is the last time we probably see each other.

I stood up and before I could even say anything she started walking away.

-Can you come back home later? I...I don't want to go back with you. Just give me 30 minutes okay?

My response didn't matter at all in this situation as she kept on walking away. Do you know that feeling when you are so terrified that you can't move an inch? That's what happened to me at this point. I just stood there squeezing the box in my hand. I felt paralyzed. Suddenly everything lost color for me. Everything stopped making sense.
When I could finally move I ran. I ran as fast as I could. I could see our house, so I speed up. I stormed inside and others were looking at me.

-Y/n!!

I didn't care about them so I ran upstairs. She wasn't in our room so I went to Tae's and Kook's one.

-Oh Yoongi hyung...
-Fuck!

I went out and was about to go downstairs when a hand stopped me.

-Hyung, come here.

It was Jungkook. We went to my room and he told me to sit down.

-What the fuck do you want?
-Calm down. What happened?
-Do you know where y/n is?
-She left. She packed all her stuff and left.
-What?!
-I asked her what is she doing. She just told me that she's sorry and that she wishes things were different.
-What dies that mean?
-I don't know.

I'm gonna fucking kill that kid in a minute!

-Jungkook what the fuck does that mean?!!
-I don't know hyung! I don't know...

I put my face in my hands and started crying. This is not happening. Is this a movie or some kind of story? How can something like that possibly happen?
I felt weight on the bed beside me and an arm around my shoulders.

-I'm sorry that I don't know hyung...I really am.
-No, it's not your fault. I'm sorry for shouting at you. You didn't do anything.
-Can I help you somehow?
-No, just...
-Just leave you alone and don't let anyone in?
-Yeah...
-Of course.

I looked at him before he left. I took off my suit and layed on the bed. I still couldn't understand what really happened. Why did she leave? Everything was okay. At least I thought it was. Maybe it wasn't.

-UGH!!

I stood up and decided to take a shower. I just need to relax a bit. She will probably call me tomorrow. Or message me. She will right?

~Y/n POV~

I couldn't stay. I had to do it. For him. For us. For myself. I hope he will forgive me one day. Even if we never meet. I just hope he forgives me...

It's for me to go inside my plane. It started raining. Rain was always sad...even now.

-I love you Min Yoongi. I always will.

Hello, hello~~I hope you like this part of my story

Hello, hello~~
I hope you like this part of my story. The rest of the story will be happening a few years later. If you want some kind of a special part just comment or message me.
Love you 💕