|change|

~2 more years~

The day has finally come, he will visit us. it was so hard to get him to come here but we finally did it.

-Jungkook, do I have to be here? Can't I just go home? You have a driver license so you can go home on your own, I will even leave the car for you.
-No! You have to be here.

Y/n...she doesn't know who are we picking up from the airport. What I mean by that is that all she knows is that we're picking up a friend but she has no idea who it is. It's better like that. She's not in the best mood today though so I'm a bit worried but I hope she will feel at least a little bit better when they see each other. We were just standing there when I got a message.

-Is that from him? What did he say?
-He said he just got off the plane and he's coming towards us so...
-Oh cool. I'm so happy to finally see him.

I'm hoping they both will be happy to see each other. Honestly I know her secret...she still listens to his songs even the new ones. But that one song...she never listens till the end of it. I always wonder why...

A male figure walking towards us made me snap out of my thoughts. As soon as he stopped in front of us Taehyung hugged him.

-I missed you so much hyung.

I made sure for y/n to hear what I'm saying.

-It's really good to see you, Yoongi hyung.

She then stopped doing whatever she was doing inner phone and looked at us. When Yoongi saw her I could see how shocked he was and how his body got all stiff.

~Third person's POV~

When he saw her for the first time after so many years he was stiff. He didn't know what to feel, where to look or what to say.
She was much skinnier than she was before, she was a bit taller and he had to admit that she was even more beautiful than she was before which was hard to believe because she was already the most beautiful in the world for him.
What do men feel in such situations? Do they get butterflies? Do they blush? Are they sweating? He didn't know what he was feeling either. Maybe everything at once or maybe nothing at all?

-Hi Yoongi...

Her voice...it changed too. The pitch wasn't as high as it was anymore. But for him it still sounded beautiful.

-Hey, long time no see.
-Yeah, it's been awhile.

Seeing how incredibly awkward it was for these two to talk, Jungkook interrupted them.

-Hyung you're gonna see my studio in a few.
-Oh, right didn't you say you're a photographer?
-Yes. Y/n finally decided on doin a small photoshoot with me.
-Oh really? So you're back to modeling finally?
-Um...no.
-It's just because I asked hyung. Don't misunderstand.
-Oh, okay. You still have a great body so I thought that maybe you decided to do it again but I misunderstood.

Y/n didn't know what to say now. What should she say? She had no idea. Maybe no one did.
The silence was to annoying and too awkward.

-Hyung, you're probably tired, let's go home shall we?
-Yes, please. I'm sleepy.
-Didnt you sleep on the plane?
-Not really, I was writing a song.
-You're so cool hyung!
-Nah, just had an idea and I preferred to write it down till it was still in my head.
-I'm sorry to interrupt but can we go now? Jungkook I'm gonna be late if we don't hurry.
-Oh right, let's go then.

~Jungkook's POV~

We got into the car and y/n drove us to her house. She didn't even get out the car.

-You know the house and you were the room so please do everything okay?
-Sure, just go.

She drove away and we went inside the house. Yoongi put his bag down in the living room and sat on the couch.

-So hyung...are you very tired or can we talk?
-We can talk.
-Great then.
-Can I ask you something though?
-What is it?
-As I realized it's y/n's house...but where did she go?
-She helps in fashion shows sometimes. And tonight there is this big Victoria's Secret show so she went to help the staff prepare everything. But I wouldn't wait for her.
-Why?
-She will probably be back at 3AM as usual. Because during the actual show she is taking photos and later she needs to go to this one guy so he can look through all the pictures. And after that the whole team goes partying.
-I see. So that means, we're going to see her tomorrow?
-Basically.
-Wow, does that happen often?
-Few times a week, sometimes few times a month. One time she left us all alone for a week and we didn't even know where went. And later she told us that was in Italy helping with fashion shows her friend had. Amazing isn't she?
-Yeah...
-I think it's an escape for her.
-An escape? From what?
-From this place, from us, from everything. From her life. We always feel so bad for her. She wanted to go back to modeling but after that accident she doesn't want to do it anymore. She clearly told us helping with fashion shows and taking pictures of the models is the only connection she wants to have with modeling forever.
-Wait, what accident?
-Ah right.
-First it was this guys who broke into this house and almost killed her. They were unfortunate because Kookie went to the kitchen to get something to drink and he heard a lot of rustling in her room, so he wanted to check if she was fine and well they are in jail now.
-She tried really hard to do her photoshoots but she wasn't feeling well so she stopped for a few months. And we were so happy when she told us she is going back to modeling because she feels all well now. We cheered her on knowing how much she needed it.
-And we still think it was our mistake...
-One night she went to that after party with her colleagues, mostly males actually. And when they all were a bit tipsy already the whole party got out of control. Someone was touching her when she clearly stated that she doesn't like it but he kept going.
-And he kissed her, she wanted to leave but he grabbed her wrist tightly and twisted it so she would be, how did he say it?
-More obedient.
-Oh yes that's it. Since she was much smaller than him it was hard for her to fight back, so being obedient was the best option for her. Also she was drunk, he was too and she was scared what might happen.
-Later...wasn't really nice. He raped her and also wanted his friends to come and do the same. But when he left the room she managed to run away and she come home, tears streaming down her face really hard.
-We still don't know who that guy was. She never told us.
-She never told anyone.
-I...um...
-You don't have to say anything. Just try to not make any sudden moves towards her.
-But I don't understand something...She was drunk and something like that happened but it doesn't stop from still getting drunk.
-We were wondering that too, so one time when was completely drunk we asked.
-And? What did she say?
-She said it helps her to forget about everything at least for a few hours.

We didn't even realize we were talking for theee hours already.

-Okay, hyung go and rest. I'll show you your room.
-Kookie, can we watch a movie when you come back?
-Yes baby. Just wait a little.
-Okay.

I walked my hyung to his room which was only one more room before y/n's. I opened the door for him and put his bag down.

-I will talk you later, it's better if you rest for now. It's already too much to take in, in one go. Sleep well.
-I'll try.

I closed the door and left. I can't do more for him than tell him all I know.

So um...this came out more weird than I expected but oh well. I hope you still like it. And I'm sorry for any mistakes, typos and other shit. It really motivates me to write faster when I see you guys like this story so... Please like and comment~
Love you ❤